Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 67778283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 937

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA items of interest

  1. #861
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    35,446

    Default

    According to that quoted text, if they notify you of the cancellation, then they are entitled to cancel items that end up being more than they had it listed for... which will happen if they Australian Dollar keeps slowly strengthening against the US Dollar.

    This is one reason I rarely pre-order items that are a loooong way from their release, especially regular release items (like the Kingdom and Studio Series toys that are due out March to June, but were being offered for pre-order in September-November last year).
    If it is a pre-order of a US item that is more than a month away from release, perhaps order the item through the US site and just pay the shipping to improve the chances of getting it... and it still might end up being close to the Australian price at the time of release, as a better exchange rate would have made it cheaper.

  2. #862
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2020
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Does anyone know if we are still expecting Dominus criminal pursuit to pop up on Amazon AU again?

  3. #863
    Join Date
    1st Oct 2018
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    980

    Default

    It might but if it sells well on Amazon US, there's a good chance it won't. If it does show up, it'll probably just show up as in stock with no pre-order period.

    Oh and looks like PotP Punch/Counterpunch will be getting a rerelease soon on Amazon? The listing has it in stock March 22nd although it's $88.

    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B077ZBC...ing=UTF8&psc=1

  4. #864
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Oh and looks like PotP Punch/Counterpunch will be getting a rerelease soon on Amazon? The listing has it in stock March 22nd although it's $88.
    So they are making more of the POTP toy, as well as the repaint???
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

  5. #865
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    35,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    It might but if it sells well on Amazon US, there's a good chance it won't. If it does show up, it'll probably just show up as in stock with no pre-order period.

    Oh and looks like PotP Punch/Counterpunch will be getting a rerelease soon on Amazon? The listing has it in stock March 22nd although it's $88.

    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B077ZBC...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    It's US stock, from a 3rd party... who mustn't have it yet.

  6. #866
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2020
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Kingdom Cyclonus up on Amazon AU for $45.70 via UA, https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08HGDN...v_ov_lig_dp_it

    Prime members will need to order something additional to get the free delivery over $49
    Last edited by Flukey; 28th January 2021 at 12:10 PM.

  7. #867
    Join Date
    1st Oct 2018
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    980

    Default

    Oh nice. Weird that it was showing up at $70+ in my wishlist until I clicked your link.

  8. #868
    Join Date
    14th Aug 2020
    Location
    Mildura
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Oh nice. Weird that it was showing up at $70+ in my wishlist until I clicked your link.
    Still shows as $76 even after I follow the link. But that's because it is coming from Amazon US.

  9. #869
    Join Date
    21st Mar 2015
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Still shows as $76 even after I follow the link. But that's because it is coming from Amazon US.
    Price went back up, that's why.

  10. #870
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2020
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Price went back up, that's why.
    Link still shows 45.70, https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08HGDN...v_ov_lig_dp_it but stock not available until Feb 8

    Also those that missed out on a siege Chromia Amazon AU has her in stock at $34.15, https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •