Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 495964656667686970717273747989 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Has anyone else noticed that the prime free shipping seems to have disappeared for some items?

For example, the Quintesson now says added 17.40 for shipping
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Anyone spotted a link for Earthrise Smokescreen? The other three deluxes from wave 2 all appear to have listings (whether or not they have stock), but I can’t find one for him at all even when looking at out of stock items.

I regret not buying Allicon when it was in stock, I held off because there was nothing else I could add to qualify for free shipping.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B083VM9..._k9izFb013A9VX

Has arcee been listed?

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the prime free shipping seems to have disappeared for some items?

Guessing it has to do with it coming from UK rather than US or here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post

Has arcee been listed?
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07YNH7..._IgjzFb99TD5J8

Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post

Check on the right side to see where it says it is shipping from and sold by... even if it is in Australia, it may be from a private seller, which is usually not covered by free shipping.
    (it currently says from the UK, but that may have only just popped up as it will default to where ever there is stock if the local supply is currently sold out)

Cheers for the links. Hopefully I get the push notification.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

It's strange how Amazon UK items have started to appear on the Amazon AU site over the past week. Indeed, all Amazon UK items via the UK site previously could not be delivered to Australian addresses. However why list them on the Amazon AU site if they cannot be purchased? In the app, it says "This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location" which is quite frustrating because UK can be mistaken for US at first glance.

From Amazon US via Amazon AU. Free shipping for Amazon Prime members:

Earthrise Sky Lynx down to $113.86
    Siege Ultra Magnus back down to $75.56 (in case anyone missed out)
    Last edited by kovert; 19th September 2020 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    It's strange how Amazon UK items have started to appear on the Amazon AU site over the past week. Indeed, all Amazon UK items via the UK site previously could not be delivered to Australian addresses. However why list them on the Amazon AU site if they cannot be purchased? In the app, it says "This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location" which is quite frustrating because UK can be mistaken for US at first glance.
    I guess Amazon UK were thinking, why should Amazon US get all the extra sale from other countries.

The key is looking out for it if they aren't covered by any Prime benefits like free shipping (or if it takes a lot longer, as it is taking less than a week for me at the moment for US Amazon items to arrive).
    Amazon lists the cheapest option on the front page of their product listings, so if you don't want the item from that location and they have alternatives that are not too much more, check the other options on the right side of the page.

Quintesson Judge is now 48.17 with free prime shipping from the UK although currently out of stock. Does mean you'll need to add something to qualify for the free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Quintesson Judge is now 48.17 with free prime shipping from the UK although currently out of stock. Does mean you'll need to add something to qualify for the free shipping.
    Yeah, it's annoying when the free shipping is $49 but the one item you want is $48.17... gotta find the cheapest lil thing to add to it