Page 46 of 189 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Amazon is really good with refunds and returns if you get something that isn't described... like getting a used/opened product instead of a new product. So it might be annoying to have to buy another one, but it could be an element of reassurance if you aren't in a hurry for the item. (and being stock from America, if it didn't cost much, they will usually let you keep it, and just write it off, because it would cost too much for them to pay for it to be sent back - which is like a bit of a bonus for the inconvenience)
    You'd think so, but they gave me the run around this month.

*First would not refund a damaged item I received.

*Then they said they would refund, but i would have to POST TO THE USA (costing me more in postage than the item itself), and once it arrived in the USA (about a month, by standard post as full cost to me)
    *THEN they would process a refund.
    *They would not replace the item either.
    All of this is BS and totally the opposite of all their mumbo jumbo on on their customer service pags and customer satisfaction oriented whatnot.

*I waited a week and then talked to another rep and got a totally different results.
    By accident, the rep told me totally diff stuff, I repeated everything the first one had said, and he contradicted all that and then added in even more confusing nonsensical nonsense.
    Then offered me a "partial refund"
    what a headache that was!

..... Obviously I am not stupid enough to post something at full cost ( a heavy item likely 30-50 AUD in postage) to america, wait a month for a refund, on a DAMAGED item listed as "new".

I find some customer reps are good there on the chat or phone, and others are utterly clueless. I blame the quality of their training or lack of it, not the actual person, I don't blame them any more than I woudl blame a baby for not knowing how to drive a car for example.

Luckily 90% of stuff I have bought there has been hassle free.
    The two times I ordered books (and not toys) they were completely damaged beyond belief. No joke. Ruined. So I buy toys there only (I collect loose, goodbye box, which do get damaged) and don't buy books or any of their other stuff.

Every items I've bought for years from the usa amazon has arrived perfect 100%, well packed, no damage - and all the damaged stuff I've seen on social media is straight out of NSW - the legendary sorting centers that damage so much aussie mail that I flat out refuse to sell/trade/post anything from WA to NSW due to how many times they lost my items.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I apologize for ticking you off,
    I just see so many collectors in the last couple years rushing out to get stuff as it's released in the states, often with the local release being months and months later, though sometimes not. The last series was a very rare occurrence of the first wave hardly seeing any release here, I ended up getting the deluxes I wanted off a seller on eBay for under $30 shipped.
    you're post seemed fairly keen, I was just attempting to provide some light tempering. Most often, in my experience most of the main line toys turn up somewhere at a reasonable price, it's certainly not worth spending more than retail trying to get hold of them in the first month or two after their initial release.
    Again, I do apologise, I didn't mean for my post to be snarky. Everywhere else online seems to be acidic these days, the last thing I want to do is have that effect on people here.
    Sorry if I took it that way. It's hard to get subtext with online written stuff and I often get things wrong. WHich I did in this case. Yet again. So I apologize for that.

I mean it too if poeple don't want me in a thread, im gone. No time to waste where I am not wanted and have voluntarily stopped posting in other threads both here and other forums etc when / if it becomes a waste of life.
    This is my last post in this thread with any sort of comment or opinion. Anything else will just be a link or a bargain.

I avoid the majority of OTCA threads as have found them unfriendly and MORE hostile (surprisingly) than the TFW2005 forums. I would have thought the reverse would be true based on reputation, but then aussies (of which I am one) can be just as nasty and mean spirited as anyone else.
    It's sad as OZ is such a small community and I'm already a loner as it is.
    Anyhow, peace out, pelase plant me a shrubbery if you have time
    -

23/2/20
    NOTE: Grapple (out of stock) buy key thing is down to normal RRP so keep an eye out for more
    NOTE: price down on Repugnus (in stock)

These Studio Series come up as ships and Sold by Amazon US but because of the odd names they might not come up in your searches. I found them as recommended items

Bumblebee as Tra A (#49, 07 movie)
    Soundwave as Deluxe B
    Arcee as Deluxe C
    Hot Rod as Deluxe D

I understand that Amazon has hundreds of thousands of items globally, but it still seems really half-assed to have such terrible item descriptions.

Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee - $30.65 from Amazon Au, releases 1 May 2020
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...AWCKKAS23WY9BB

^SS Roadbuster also listed for Pre-Order

Omega slowly dropping in price
    Now $233.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Omega slowly dropping in price
    Now $233.
    I wish POTP Predaking would drop in price. That thing does not budge.