Page 140 of 189 FirstFirst ... 120130135136137138139140141142143144145150160 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1887

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    They mustn't have had much stock, or we just had a lot of people pre-ordering them way back in April last year when they were first listed... as Slammer is sold out and Pipes just has 2 units left... but both are in stock at Amazon America (as of last weekend), at about the same price, so if Amazon Australia doesn't restock, they are still available (it will just take a little longer to arrive).

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    WFC Tigatron is available again for $51 on Amazon AU via Amazon US.

https://www.amazon.com.au/TRANSFROME...s%2C237&sr=8-3
    KD VOY Tigatron is now in stock as Australian stock, for $53... so a little quicker for a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They mustn't have had much stock, or we just had a lot of people pre-ordering them way back in April last year when they were first listed... as Slammer is sold out and Pipes just has 2 units left... but both are in stock at Amazon America (as of last weekend), at about the same price, so if Amazon Australia doesn't restock, they are still available (it will just take a little longer to arrive).
    I still haven't been charged for my Pipes preorder. However my Slammer has shipped today from the Brisbane Amazon warehouse, so I should have him Saturday or Monday depending on if the Aus Post contractor is working this weekend.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Golden Disk Terrorsaur available for $51.78 (free shipping for Prime members), Amazon UK stock, dispatches in 1 to 4 weeks.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Golden Disk Terrorsaur available for $51.78 (free shipping for Prime members), Amazon UK stock, dispatches in 1 to 4 weeks.
    Sold out yet again, really wish there was enough stock of this figure it's getting a bit ridiculous at the moment to find him.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I made my order in March, but I think that is for AU stock. Hopefully ships soon.

Terrorsaur back up, UK stock $51.66
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B08YK6YYPW

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    I made my order in March, but I think that is for AU stock. Hopefully ships soon.
    I know the feeling, I'm still waiting for them to charge me for Pipes despite the fact he has been in stock already.

EDIT: and finally, I've been charged for him.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 2nd February 2022 at 12:03 AM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Nest Bumblebee just got cancelled