Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 289

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA items of interest

  1. #251
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    AU$331 shipped on the AU Amazon.
    Gotta join Amazon Prime. I paid $249 for my Omega Supreme with free shipping.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Gotta join Amazon Prime. I paid $249 for my Omega Supreme with free shipping.
    I am with Prime. I paid $259 ($236 with cash back) for mine shipped. The price has increased to $331 now.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,400

    Default

    Actually, yes, I’ve figured it out now. It is $246 shipped on the Amazon Au site but from Amazon AU. So there’s basiclly 3 options. Amazon US, Amazon AU shipped by Amazon AU and Amazon AU shipped by Amazon US.

  4. #254
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,400

    Default

    And I just go to cancel it to get it for $246 and they have decided to prepare mine for shipment....Smart move Amazon. Oh well, it’s only $10 cheaper anyway and it does say out of stock so could of been in for a long wait anyway.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,787

    Default

    Amazon just shipped my Impactor and Mirage.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Amazon just shipped my Impactor and Mirage.
    When did you guys order? Mine was placed on Jul 7 and so far nothing...
    Which brings us to where we are today...



  7. #257
    Join Date
    7th Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    I have some questions about these cash back reward websites I've seen mentioned here.
    First, how many are there? I've seen mentioned cashrewards and shopback, are there more and what's the difference?
    Second, both of those sites say you have to disable adblockers to get your cashback, is this true or have people gotten cash back without disabling adblockers?

  8. #258
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I have some questions about these cash back reward websites I've seen mentioned here.
    First, how many are there? I've seen mentioned cashrewards and shopback, are there more and what's the difference?
    Second, both of those sites say you have to disable adblockers to get your cashback, is this true or have people gotten cash back without disabling adblockers?
    Cashrewards and Shopback are the only two I'm aware of and use. I turned off my ad blockers when using them. The only thing to really beware of is that they can take about three months to reimburse you, depending on the store you're claiming from.

    When I'm curious about is weather you can stack them. I've never actually tried.
    Which brings us to where we are today...



  9. #259
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,400

    Default

    Mirage is shipped. Ordered 1 September
    Omega is shipped. Ordered 22 September

  10. #260
    Join Date
    14th Oct 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Cashrewards and Shopback are the only two I'm aware of and use. I turned off my ad blockers when using them. The only thing to really beware of is that they can take about three months to reimburse you, depending on the store you're claiming from.

    When I'm curious about is weather you can stack them. I've never actually tried.
    Cannot stack, it only tracks from the last click. Even if you somehow managed to get both websites to track, the store will usually cancel one once they detect the two referrals. Have to watch out to not use gift cards or promo codes as that usually voids any cashback :/
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •