Page 33 of 189 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

The SS-15 Studio Series Bumblebee with car parts and Charlie figurine is now listed on Amazon Australia as imported stock, for only AU$37 (currently with free shipping if you are a Prime member)... that compares to $60 at Toyworld/Toymate, and about what it cost me to get one directly from Amazon America a few months ago.
    That's more like what it should be worth, only being a Deluxe toy with a few plastic accessories and sticker sheet. Since it is a box that's almost twice the size of a Deluxe SS box, it naturally gets double the price by Hasbro as well.

Not really an item of interest but Amazon AU now offers ZipPay as a payment option. This is brilliant news.....but could also be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Not really an item of interest but Amazon AU now offers ZipPay as a payment option. This is brilliant news.....but could also be dangerous.
    Yeah I NEVER read that.

NEVER!

I can't link my Zippay up to Amazon coz it tells me the mobile number isn't connected to a Zip account, which I know is crap. But ah well.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Inch-Trans...oDk2I4rLzQjXv8

Siege Ratchet, if you're desperate enough
    $81.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Inch-Trans...oDk2I4rLzQjXv8

Siege Ratchet, if you're desperate enough
    $81.
    I've given up trying to find Ratchet and Red Wing at a decent price. I hope we are not going to have similar troubles with the upcoming Earthrise toyline, but surprise me it would not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I've given up trying to find Ratchet and Red Wing at a decent price. I hope we are not going to have similar troubles with the upcoming Earthrise toyline, but surprise me it would not.
    Tfsource has redwing if you're interested, and Walgreens.com is shipping ratchet. Both for decent prices. Redwing is f*ing amazing, and a must have.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Tfsource has redwing if you're interested, and Walgreens.com is shipping ratchet. Both for decent prices. Redwing is f*ing amazing, and a must have.
    Wallgreens haven't listed Ratchet in over a week. I was going to get it sent to a mate but the listing disappeared and hasn't returned.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Is Red Wing really that good? I must admit I have wanted him but didn't think from pics I've seen he had that wow factor.

Yeah I'd seen the TFsource listing the other day. As much as I'd like him I just can't justify spending that much when I have so many other draws on my TF Budget (had some Selects figures drop just today at BBTS). Plus if I get him I'll then have to get Skywarp and Thundercracker so that I have all the Siege Seekers

It's pretty shiny, but it's the novelty of the toys origin story that attracts me. I'll take a couple photos tonight if you like Trev and forward them on.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)