Page 53 of 189 FirstFirst ... 334348495051525354555657586373 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Studio Series Sentinel Prime - $43.50 (Amazon Aust)

Studio Series Scrapper - $43.50 (Amazon Aust)

Both are out of stock but can be added to cart and ordered, free delivery for orders over $39.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Great I picked up Scrapper thanks. Still haven't seen Mixmaster or Scavenger anywhere.
    Amazon just cancelled my order for Scrapper because the supplier has informed them it's no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Amazon just cancelled my order for Scrapper because the supplier has informed them it's no longer available.
    Amazon cancelled sentinel prime today

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Amazon cancelled sentinel prime today
    This is beyond a joke at this point.

Those were both imports (Amazon US stock) sold through Amazon Australia? I think they were when I clicked on those links last week (it says it under the "buy now" tab).
    The unreliable nature of Amazon in America at the moment could see lots of delays and cancellations, especially if the warehouse with your items is in a state that is currently under lockdown.

If they said at the time that they were "ships from and sold by" Amazon Australia, then that would be something to worry about, as that would be the local supplier (Hasbro Australia) cancelling supply... and wouldn't be too surprising, because if we've had a major downturn in sales Hasbro Australia won't order in more stock until the older stock is almost gone first.

I wonder if it was because of the price?

I was keen when I saw them at $43, but saw that the relisted items were $51

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Those were both imports (Amazon US stock) sold through Amazon Australia? I think they were when I clicked on those links last week (it says it under the "buy now" tab).
    The unreliable nature of Amazon in America at the moment could see lots of delays and cancellations, especially if the warehouse with your items is in a state that is currently under lockdown.

If they said at the time that they were "ships from and sold by" Amazon Australia, then that would be something to worry about, as that would be the local supplier (Hasbro Australia) cancelling supply... and wouldn't be too surprising, because if we've had a major downturn in sales Hasbro Australia won't order in more stock until the older stock is almost gone first.
    My original order email said "Sold by Amazon Commercial Services". I thought it said ships and sold by Amazon when I ordered but I may be wrong. I know it was free delivery whereas now the page says delivery is extra.

I personally think they would have been from Amazon Australia and they would've been cancelled even without a pandemic. I ordered (in stock admittedly) Studio Series Offroad Bee, Jet Shatter and some Micromasters and they have shipped fairly quickly, but I've had a lot of bad experiences with Transformers from Amazon AU. Cancelling every Earthrise figure I ordered, not being able to backorder Siege Optimus, cancelling Offroad Bumblebee twice. And in every case I would find other people having the same items cancelled here and ones I hadn't ordered. I have also had the same experience with DC comics collections, every single preorder and one backorder has been cancelled from AU, fine as an import on the AU site for the same item.

I got a bunch of POTP deluxes for $10 each, and they were backorders that took a while to fill but I got them and those were imports. Some of the items shared this week have been up from Amazon Australia and as imports and while I haven't done an order yet from my experience I would order any figures available from the US there. I will order from AU for a lack of other option, but all the ones I want are available at both. Can't speak for Sentinel and Scavenger, but I would guess AU stock and I wonder if anyone feels the same way about this.

Also while I dont know if this was the case for those two Studio Voyagers, I was looking at Blitzwing who was available from Amazon AU and US at the time. Now its only from the US, so anyone with a cancelled Blitzwing would be from there and you could assume the same goes for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Sentinel prime was shipped and sold by amazon australia for $43 when I ordered it. The new listing of sentinel is sold by amazon US.

Okay. Then it was probably local stock that they are not getting anymore.
    I think someone sighted Sentinel Prime and Scrapper at Uncle Petes toys, which would mean we did get stock into Australia.

As for US stock, I can't get anything showing up on Amazon America anymore for Transformers toys, and looking on an item that wasn't available to me, it had this message in the product description...

Due to increased demand, we temporarily have reduced product selection available for delivery to your region. We are working to improve selection availability as soon as possible.
    This might be why people are also having trouble getting items through Amazon Australia that were import items from America.

I ordered a Studio Series Blitzing from Amazon.com.au. Today they emailed to say

Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order