Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 364651525354555657585960616676 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    I have used ParcelPoint to return an item to Amazon. It took about 3-4 weeks before I got a confirmation email that the return was complete.
    Oh ok, so I shouldn't expect it so soon then. Thanks for the info.

A pre-order listing for Earthrise Leader Doubledealer on amazon australia, for an incredible AU$68.98.

Also, a number of the Siege Micromaster packs that didn't come here are currently listed on Amazon Australia (as imported from the US) for some great prices (normally AU$20 at retail here).

Air Strike Patrol - AU$15.80
    Decepticon Sports Car Patrol - US$11.98

And if you need to make up the free shipping quota if you are a Prime member, this one was also not released here, and still a little cheaper than retail here.
    Offroad Patrol - US$18.50

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A pre-order listing for Earthrise Leader Doubledealer on amazon australia, for an incredible AU$68.98.

Also, a number of the Siege Micromaster packs that didn't come here are currently listed on Amazon Australia (as imported from the US) for some great prices (normally AU$20 at retail here).
    Went straight to order Doubledealer for that price, only to find it was from Amazon US so postage was going to be more like $85 which is not a good price at all.

Sick of falling for this trick

You can just get Amazon Prime for $7. Surely you can find other things to buy throughout the month, or to watch or listen on their different streaming services.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    You can just get Amazon Prime for $7. Surely you can find other things to buy throughout the month, or to watch or listen on their different streaming services.
    100% agree. It’s the best $6.99 I spend every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    100% agree. It’s the best $6.99 I spend every month.
    Same... Amazon Prime is amazing... Of all the streaming services it is the best value for money... and if you get 1-2 orders per month from Amazon it pays for itself.

Aah my Doubledealer is still $85, they dont seem to do the same pre-order guarantee that AU items do, and it's bundled with Smokescreen who is out of stock now (and Arcee who I honestly could go without :\)
    But this is a good time to mention that my Doubledealer has a shipping estimate of 29 July-21 August, as opposed to no note at all previously and still the case for all my other pre-orders of ER and SS figures
    EDIT: Doubledealer has also been put into a seperate shipment from the deluxes ordered with, so might be shipping 'soon'

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Aah my Doubledealer is still $85, they dont seem to do the same pre-order guarantee that AU items do, and it's bundled with Smokescreen who is out of stock now (and Arcee who I honestly could go without :\)
    But this is a good time to mention that my Doubledealer has a shipping estimate of 29 July-21 August, as opposed to no note at all previously and still the case for all my other pre-orders of ER and SS figures
    EDIT: Doubledealer has also been put into a seperate shipment from the deluxes ordered with, so might be shipping 'soon'
    You can cancel individual items within an order. I had him at $80 with six other "preorder" figures, but it cheaper for me to cancel him individually, resubscribe to a month of Prime and order him again, so I did that.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    You can cancel individual items within an order. I had him at $80 with six other "preorder" figures, but it cheaper for me to cancel him individually, resubscribe to a month of Prime and order him again, so I did that.
    didnt want to chance it but if that's the case sure I'll do that, I get enough from Amazon that I'm currently subbed anyway and it doesn't effect the free shipping threshold say they notice
    EDIT: As well as Doubledealer, my Studio Cliffjumper has a shipping estimate of anytime August

My pre-order for Smokescreen was due to arrive early August when I looked yesterday but this morning the shipping date is: ¯\_(?)_/¯