Page 101 of 189 FirstFirst ... 819196979899100101102103104105106111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1887

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Amazon Prime deal on Devvy!! Ignore the overinflated $472 price tag cause this goes down to $142 once you check out!!

Make sure you find the Devvy with the 70% off note at the bottom as there are other listings which do not discount.

Tried to link but it goes to the full priced one. Easiest way is to search all Prime Day sales and filter to toys. Scroll down a bit and they'll be a pic of Devvy with a mention of 70% off. Click on the Devvy in that category.

Also some cheap prices on Rescue Bots ond Cyberverse.
    Must be already gone, shows Devastator but when you click through it's not in the list. Cracking deal for those that got it though!

Far as I could tell it was gone less than an hour later. I got him years ago but shame there wasnt more but very nice to anyone who did get it for that

Just be aware that the prime day deals are only for paid prime members... so if you aren't a paid Prime member, or logged in, you won't see the specials or be able to get them in the cart screen.

Link to the Transformers specials still available.

Rodimus is up for $109 if u cant find Big W stock
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...ref_=pd_gw_unk

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Rodimus is up for $109 if u cant find Big W stock
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...ref_=pd_gw_unk
    Oh wow, that's awesome for anyone who missed out. Great find.

Siege Singe is available (fulfilled by Amazon US) for $25

TRA GEN WFC Battle Master Singe : Amazon.com.au: Toys & Games

Good price for those that missed out on his limited run, and can't wait for potential stock at Kmart runout price

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Siege Singe is available (fulfilled by Amazon US) for $25

TRA GEN WFC Battle Master Singe : Amazon.com.au: Toys & Games

Good price for those that missed out on his limited run, and can't wait for potential stock at Kmart runout price
    Like I get how that could be considered a good price.

But do you remember when that was that standard price for a Deluxe when they were not on sale? Really goes to show how things have gone up in the last 15 years or so.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Like I get how that could be considered a good price.
    Actually, I can't see how it might be.

That's a tiny, hopelessly articulated toy. And so far as I can see, the current version of the targetmasters comes to a total of 2 and a half moulds, in a range of different colours. We have 12 targetmasters from the WFC toylines (Firebolt, redecoed into Fracas, Singe, Pinpointer, and Nightstick; Blowpipe, redecoed into Caliburst, Trenchfoot, Heatstroke, and Hearburn; and Aimless and Shrute retooled with tiny changes from Blowpipe).

Why would anyone pay $25 when they can still grab one of the other toys dirt cheap from Kmart and just slap a bit of paint on it, which is all Hasbro has done anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Actually, I can't see how it might be.

That's a tiny, hopelessly articulated toy. And so far as I can see, the current version of the targetmasters comes to a total of 2 and a half moulds, in a range of different colours. We have 12 targetmasters from the WFC toylines (Firebolt, redecoed into Fracas, Singe, Pinpointer, and Nightstick; Blowpipe, redecoed into Caliburst, Trenchfoot, Heatstroke, and Hearburn; and Aimless and Shrute retooled with tiny changes from Blowpipe).

Why would anyone pay $25 when they can still grab one of the other toys dirt cheap from Kmart and just slap a bit of paint on it, which is all Hasbro has done anyway?
    Because NEW BLAST EFFECTS (which is why I am seriously considering picking him up )

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Because NEW BLAST EFFECTS (which is why I am seriously considering picking him up )
    Well, okay, the blast effects are the only reason why I bought a bunch of them from Kmart a few months back, yes... (the targetmasters sorry battlemasters are in a box, almost certainly never to be seen again).

But still, $25 just for the green swirlies?