Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Thread: MP Hound revealed

Nah it doesn't really bother me, as long as it doesn't interfere with articulation or anything

Some more images of Hound, on display at the Hong Kong AGC convention, in a display case with the new Optimus, Black Widow, the new Bumblebee, and at the top of the display case is the Generations Star Convoy.

Hlj just charged me for this. It feels like it’s been a long wait for this guy.

After delays, and almost a year and a half since it's first reveal, Masterpiece Hound is only a week away from release, and someone in Asia has just been showing it off, with the Asia bonus pin (shown next to a Bumblebee coin to show its size).

Got my payment request from Oh My Primus so should be on the way soon!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Got my payment request from Oh My Primus so should be on the way soon!
    same. ohmyprimus get the official releases pretty quick. I?m glad because it?s my go to store.

I?ve always loved Hound. It?s great to see the designers at Takara have done the character justice.

HLJ charged me as well the other day.

An Autobot car for about AU$200... I remember when the MP Autobot Cars were always about AU$80 (before Ironhide, who was a little bigger).
    These last few 84-85 Autobot Cars are really getting to be expensive loose ends.
    Still five to go - Jazz, Trailbreaker, Mirage, Hoist, Skids... and I can see all but Mirage being really expensive too.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    HLJ charged me as well the other day.

An Autobot car for about AU$200... I remember when the MP Autobot Cars were always about AU$80 (before Ironhide, who was a little bigger).
    These last few 84-85 Autobot Cars are really getting to be expensive loose ends.
    Still five to go - Jazz, Trailbreaker, Mirage, Hoist, Skids... and I can see all but Mirage being really expensive too.
    The price hike isn?t justified. These figures should be flawless at these prices but the QC issues are just as widespread as they were when MP-12 came out.

It?s frustrating. Takara Tomy are giving us the best representation of these characters but are letting us all down with the continuous QC issues.

The price hike was justified for Sunstreaker at around the $140 mark. Show me an MP Autobot car with as many in-built features and complicated engineering before it. Can't say Bee 2.0 is worth more, nor is Hound from what I can see, but of course I ordered both anyway.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Almost pulled the trigger this morning, then read about door and hinge cracks. I don't mind paint imperfections as long as the figure won't break. Good ol' Takara still doesn't give a shit charging premium prices for sub par qc.

Went and bought a couple more detolf shelves instead. Will wait for a re-release, hopefully with fixed issues. First round buyers are getting screwed.