Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Hound revealed

New pics are up for MP Hound.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

That's an awkward looking vehicle mode with all that protrusion from the undercarriage and the canopy looks ill-fitting and out of place. Robot mode looks great of course, but not 18,000yen good. Hell, not even A$176 good....

The pics are simply stunning. I've not been this excited for an MP since MP-36 Megatron. Can't wait to finally have a G1 Hound!

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/06/06/...-images-389430

i like the car mode, the hood looks cool. bot mode is good too. i feel like the colours are a bit flat or dull though. ironhide and ratchet, although simple blocks of colour, definitely had that glossy finish which helped them pop. could be just lighting or something though.

chrome option parts like the grapple/inferno would definitely improve it IMO. maybe that would be a '+' version later on. eek.

saw this on the tfw forums from user ThisIsBadComedy, thought it was food for thought

“By the supervision of Fiat Chrysler Automobile, which develops the Jeep brand, it reproduces the details of a live-action image in real time.”

Sooo looks like we have Fiat Chrysler to thank for that ugly neck bolt. I bet the only way they’d sign off on the design was if the alt mode hood was one piece and unbroken. So dumb. Almost a perfect MP if only that wouldn’t have happened.
    people like to complain about prices and that is fine, and then also compare with KO or 3rd party, but this is something that those other companies will never have to worry about. paying for licensing is a real cost, and who knows if designs and engineering had to be changed and made more complicated and expensive to accomodate the licensor. its cost hasbro something like $730 million dollars over the last 20 years just to be able to make star wars toys, let alone the cost of actual design and production. bit extreme but an example. and for me at least there is something nice about having legitimate official products, i know it might not mean anything for everyone but just something to consider.

As usual, looks really good

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    people like to complain about prices and that is fine, and then also compare with KO or 3rd party, but this is something that those other companies will never have to worry about. paying for licensing is a real cost, and who knows if designs and engineering had to be changed and made more complicated and expensive to accomodate the licensor. its cost hasbro something like $730 million dollars over the last 20 years just to be able to make star wars toys, let alone the cost of actual design and production. bit extreme but an example. and for me at least there is something nice about having legitimate official products, i know it might not mean anything for everyone but just something to consider.
    ^ This. All of this. Thank you.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

It’s looks good but have no desire for it. Or the price. My Maketoys Gundog does me just fine.

Hmmm so that floating head on top of the bonnet is really kinda weird

Honestly not feeling this one, glad for those who do and are getting it though.