Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: MP Hound revealed

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Almost pulled the trigger this morning, then read about door and hinge cracks. I don't mind paint imperfections as long as the figure won't break. Good ol' Takara still doesn't give a shit charging premium prices for sub par qc.

Went and bought a couple more detolf shelves instead. Will wait for a re-release, hopefully with fixed issues. First round buyers are getting screwed.
    I?ll take my chances. I don?t think I could wait for a reissue of Hound.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I?ll take my chances. I don?t think I could wait for a reissue of Hound.
    Waited years already. If Takara don't do it for a while, maybe fanstoys will re-release with a toon accurate Willis.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Takara?s Hound is better than FansToys Willis. Also that figure had a widespread problem with broken/loose ankles. The issues on MP Hound look to be a vocal minority. There?s plenty of good reports.
    Just your opinion. I like Willis better. But I'm glad there's an official one now. And my Willis doesn't have issues, and didn't see any reports of issues. But I wasn't looking either.

I may buy onenof these in the future if the price comes down a bit. I can't justify 200 bucks for myself.
    Last edited by griffin; 29th December 2019 at 06:45 PM. Reason: editted obscenity out of quote