I actually had an account here a long time ago but for the life of me couldn't remember the login details and have long since lost any access to e-mail accounts I would have been using.

I kind of slowed down on Transformers a bit after the G1 reissues and have only really been picking up a few of the Masterpiece figures here and there thanks in large part to money going elsewhere these last few years.

In the last few months though, I picked up a TR Trypticon on sale, then a TR Fort Max, then had to get a Blaster and Soundwave to combine with and then all the discounted figures recently that's really kicked me back into collecting again. Kind of bummed I missed out on the CW and UW figs.

Also hooked on Transfomers Earth Wars on my phone!

Outside of that, I have a small but growing video game collection (both current and retro) and have been picking up systems and games I've either had in the past or played when I was younger. My "games room" at the moment is a mix of my PC & Console gaming setup, my games collection, various gaming statues / action figures and Transformers.