Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I actually had an account here a long time ago but for the life of me couldn't remember the login details and have long since lost any access to e-mail accounts I would have been using.

I kind of slowed down on Transformers a bit after the G1 reissues and have only really been picking up a few of the Masterpiece figures here and there thanks in large part to money going elsewhere these last few years.

In the last few months though, I picked up a TR Trypticon on sale, then a TR Fort Max, then had to get a Blaster and Soundwave to combine with and then all the discounted figures recently that's really kicked me back into collecting again. Kind of bummed I missed out on the CW and UW figs.

Also hooked on Transfomers Earth Wars on my phone!

Outside of that, I have a small but growing video game collection (both current and retro) and have been picking up systems and games I've either had in the past or played when I was younger. My "games room" at the moment is a mix of my PC & Console gaming setup, my games collection, various gaming statues / action figures and Transformers.

Hi and welcome back to the boards. CW/UW was great. Your games room sounds kickass.

welcome Back aboard, the board.

it's one of those hobbies that just keeps coming back isn't it
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I know what it's like to think of slowing down on collecting and then a fantastic series like TR comes along. Welcome back.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Galvatran Guest

Good to have you back. It's an awesome feeling to pick items up for a bargain. Or getting a pleasant surprise to see something new on the shelves in store.