Approximate Retail Price - $32
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Car
Main Features/Gimmicks - Sting shot
Main Colours - yellow, black
Main Accessories - None

Car Mode
It's a serviceable car mode. Nothing really extraordinary, but... it's there. The colours are reminiscent of Rescue Bots Bumblebee... so I guess that's a neat homage for those who like that. The bonnet has four very visible hinges which is rather unsightly. The rear of the car is caved in as per shape of the feet, but it looks like someone's smashed into the back of Bumblebee (or Bumblebee has reversed into a bollard). It's very whelming.

Robot Mode
Head sculpt is nice and it has okay upper leg and hip articulation. And that's pretty much where my compliments for this toy ends. The single most painful part of the mode is the Sting Shot gimmick on the left arm. The arm is slave to the gimmick and the toy suffers as a result. The left arm is permanently stuck in a raised position thanks to the spring loaded gimmick. You activate the Sting Shot by pushing the left arm down and then letting it go so that it can spring back up and make Bumblebee's stinger spin. Uh... yay? Unlike Animated Deluxe Bumblebee, Cyberverse Bumblebee's stinger cannot be removed or otherwise folded away. It's permanently out as if someone performed partial Empurata on him by replacing his left hand with a weapon. The colours of the car carries over to the robot mode, although it reveals more black and grey. And the Autobot logo is on his upper chest, making me feel dirty when I look at it too long. It does have a 5mm post compatible fist hole though... but no accessories to go in it!

Bumblebee's Function is "Courageous Scout." *sigh* The condescending tone of this matches that of the figure itself.

Overall
An indefensibly bad Warrior/Deluxe Class toy. Seriously. I cannot think of a single Deluxe Class Bumblebee toy that is as bad as this one. Even comparing it to other Aligned Deluxe Bumblebees we can see that Warrior Cyberverse Bumblebee is by far the worst. It's by no means worth the Warrior price point. Not recommended.

PHOTOS