Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Pete's Online

Astrotrain, spinister and crosshairs are listed online.

SS hot rod, soundwave, mixmaster available.

Earthrise figures are available.

Earthrise Leaders have been restocked and deluxes are now available

Also, Soundbarrier is available.

Ordered Optimus and Soundbarrier. Hopefully, they will turn up shortly.

I got an automated message from Uncle Pete's. I have a feeling they oversold their stock of Earthrise figures.

Hi Nik, Thank-you for your above order. Yesterday our retail store and website went into meltdown over the popularity of the new Earthrise transformer figures. As a result there will be a delay in the dispatch of your order. Dispatch of your complete order will happen on 5 March, 2020. We do apologise for the delay and any inconvenience it may cause you. On the upside, the deluxe figures (Hoist, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack and Ironworks) will all be back in stock on 5 March, 2020. Let us know if you require any of these figures which we will be able to add to your order with no additional postage cost. Regards David Haylock Uncle Pete's Toys

Ahhh the joys of having new toys in stock

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got an automated message from Uncle Pete's. I have a feeling they oversold their stock of Earthrise figures.
    A similar thing happened with me when I ordered some Siege Micromasters from them last year. I ordered Ravage + Laserbeak and Red heat + Stakeout sets, they then emailed me a couple of days later to say they had accidentally sold Ravage + Laserbeak in store and restock would take a while. To their credit, they did fully refund the entire order (including Red Heat + Stakeout) when I asked.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Can't blame them. It's one store in Dubbo against all the Australian Transformers groups. They have great service though, looking forward to getting Earthrise from them.

Yeah, I'm not unhappy as they are a small-time operation and have never seen reports of them leaving people waiting for insane amounts of time like TLTC. When I get paid on Tuesday I might contact them and see if they can add some more Soundbarriers to my order since they mentioned they would be able to add things to my order with no additional shipping required.