Thread: For Sale - 4th Party MP10U Ultra Magnus

Default For Sale - 4th Party MP10U Ultra Magnus

Masterpiece Ultra Magnus cab. It's the MP10 mould but in white to homage the G1 toy.

Made by Collection Kingdom who I think also make the OS Reximus Prime (MP8). Tight joints and includes all original accessories, fits MP10 trailer.

Pick up Melbourne CBD and Starthmore Heights. Can send if buyer pays, PayPal Friends and Family

$110 and will entertain reasonable offers

Last edited by minstral; 18th August 2018 at 02:52 PM.

i assume that there is no box and manual?

This comes with a plain cardboard box and the standard MP10 plastic tray. No branding what so ever. So in that regard it's the standard and original packaging. LOL

No manual but if you need one I can include a printed scan of the MP10 manual. Transformation is the same

Quote Originally Posted by minstral View Post
    This comes with a plain cardboard box and the standard MP10 plastic tray. No branding what so ever. So in that regard it's the standard and original packaging. LOL

No manual but if you need one I can include a printed scan of the MP10 manual. Transformation is the same
    Thanks.

I wish to confirm whether it is the first-batch or second-batch KO.

According to your description, its package is not the Takara MP-like blackbox so it is likely to be the second-batch KO.. But there is no white MP-10 trailer with it?

This is the second batch. At the time you could purchase with or without a trailer and I opted for without. It's pretty much a space taker given it's pretty big. Plus, I have a MP10 trailer so didnt feel the need.

Are you after a trailer?

Cheers