Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38485354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: November acquisitions.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Me neither... all I seem to find is Sideswipe in the stores. Who's buying them all?
    Good question, I havent spotted one anywhere near my area. There was one at Parra TRU of Streak but his paintjob is really botched up I didnt bother getting it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by jgon2098 View Post
    I absolutely love those display cabinets, how much are they roughly per column?
    Yeah, they're around a hundred bucks now jgon... got them at around $130 about 3 years back but it's dropped in price.

would recommend these...
    http://www.displayandracksystems.com...=&shopByPrice=

the bad thing about the ikea cabinets is that they're narrow and as such, i can't display most of my MISB stuff nor can i display a whole team of bots (think all the beast wars bots on just one shelf... my dream display showcase! )

but yeah... the ikea ones are significantly cheaper than any other glass shelves i've come across.
    good value for money.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Where is the love paulbot? Where is the love? Don't recall seeing such posts before, but hey I'm not here frequently
    It's to do with Megs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Oh my freaking God!!!!I must be the only person in the entire Universe without a Classics Ironhide.

I wish this was like school and I could just beat up some Scout member for theirs!
    IMO you should get yourself his Henkei counterpart - he's 1000% better

Cannot find any Ironhide, Sideswipe of Silverstreak ANYWHERE. Seriously people must really want them for their kids this christmas, but I laughed at the 10 odd mothers buying Bakugon toys

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Me neither... all I seem to find is Sideswipe in the stores. Who's buying them all? Sideswipe is the sports car... kids and parents don't want a mini-van. Unless they are buying it for the character, whos name they would recognise from the movie and think its the same character.
    Sideswipe is the only one I can't find! I have found Ironhide and Silverstreak at Big W at Chermy on more than one occasion but never sideswipe! Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by dat70sdude View Post
    Yeah, they're around a hundred bucks now jgon... got them at around $130 about 3 years back but it's dropped in price.

would recommend these...
    http://www.displayandracksystems.com...=&shopByPrice=

the bad thing about the ikea cabinets is that they're narrow and as such, i can't display most of my MISB stuff nor can i display a whole team of bots (think all the beast wars bots on just one shelf... my dream display showcase! )

but yeah... the ikea ones are significantly cheaper than any other glass shelves i've come across.
    good value for money.
    Thanks,

http://www.displayandracksystems.com..._detail&p=1278

This is the type of customizable cubes that I am looking for, unfortunately the prices are abit steep...

I saw some on aussie ebay awhile awhile ago, they were much cheaper. I'm sure their still there. But I can't seem to find the listings anymore, if anyone finds them please let me know.
    Last edited by jgon2098; 1st December 2008 at 08:05 AM.

I don't have Universe Ironhide - I've seen him a few times in stores but I've intentionally passed him up. I'm gonna get Henkei Ironhide instead.

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Cannot find any Ironhide, Sideswipe of Silverstreak ANYWHERE. Seriously people must really want them for their kids this christmas, but I laughed at the 10 odd mothers buying Bakugon toys
    i got you covered on silverstreak remember

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    i got you covered on silverstreak remember
    lol oh yeah! will sms/PM you about trade soon

I did find Ironhide, Sideswipe and Silverstreak at a Big W near us Liege, but all of their paint apps were shoddy, Sideswipe more so than the others. But they still sold in under 3 days. The tf sections across stores seem to be overly bare again.

It's amazing that Ben 10 is so popular, and does seem to sell very well, yet there is always Ben10 stock on shelves...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)