Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hi everyone. Just recently moved to Melbourne from Auckland New Zealand and I somehow managed to bring with me my 300+ transformers with me that I have neglected for so long. So This week, my interest in transformers has come back for some reason and have already bought 2 new transformers and I feel like there are more to come. Btw, I collect the movie toy line only and I am considering collecting the G1 master pieces slowly.

I look forward to contributing to this message board 😀

Welcome aboard the board!

I highly recommend some of the new Studio Series Movie toys, they are very screen accurate, and according to others, many have great transformations.

there is a great crew in Melbourne, keep a lookout for the Melbourne lunch meetups thread.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Welcome - this is a really good place to share your Transformers experiences

Welcome. Just wondering which of these toy lines you find best; ROTF or DOTM?

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Welcome. Just wondering which of these toy lines you find best; ROTF or DOTM?
    Thanks for the welcome guys. My personal favorite is the ROTF line. Better quality toys. The toy line sort of went downhill from DOTM. But this Studio Series seem to be making more of an effort to please collectors so thats the reason why Im coming back. And also seen some nice master pieces. 😀

What about yourself?

Welcome, brave person to be a Bayverse collector I have to admit the studio series looks amazing though.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jalbert009 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys. My personal favorite is the ROTF line. Better quality toys. The toy line sort of went downhill from DOTM. But this Studio Series seem to be making more of an effort to please collectors so thats the reason why Im coming back. And also seen some nice master pieces. ��

What about yourself?
    I would say ROTF as well and you're right about the decline starting with DOTM. Because AOE is comparable to dropping off a cliff.

Welcome mate!

I'm JAFA too! Although I've been out of Aotearoa a long long time now.

Nice to see more kiwis on the boards. I hope you find some great friendships here.

It doesn't matter what you collect as long as you have a passion for it.
    I collect characters (Optimus mostly) from all except the Animated era and appreciate a Peterbilt just as much as an amazing red Freightliner.

If you haven't got any of the MP's yet I am sure you will enjoy them when you do get your hands on one. Many of the figures are such a joy to look at and transform and play with.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Welcome aboard mate.

Are the 300+ figures all movie figures?

It's just that hearing "I have neglected for so long" plus movie figures causes a circuit to short in my brain... movies haven't been around long enough to be neglected for so long