Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SPOILERS] hide the robot inside!

i will remind you next year about all you guys being naysayers

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    i will remind you next year about all you guys being naysayers
    If the toys turn out to be good I will be the first to admit it but cheating on combiners, Transformers with Animorph type human alt modes reeks of fail.

Starscream looked like crap before the first movie, during the first movie and after the first movie. Nothing much changed there.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I really don't think I'll be going ballistic in acquiring too many figures from ROTF.

I mean, I only picked up one of each character from the first movie & I'm pretty sure I'm only gonna acquire new characters only (ie. Soundwave, Devastator, Jetfire, maybe Arcee if she's significantly different to her first movie figure...).

& yes, I'll be trying to keep my word

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I really don't think I'll be going ballistic in acquiring too many figures from ROTF.

I mean, I only picked up one of each character from the first movie & I'm pretty sure I'm only gonna acquire new characters only (ie. Soundwave, Devastator, Jetfire, maybe Arcee if she's significantly different to her first movie figure...).

& yes, I'll be trying to keep my word
    I took a similar approach. I got the best toy representing each of the film characters with a couple of exceptions.

I didn't bother with Swindle, Real gear and all the other stuff and repaints.

As a result collecting them was more of a 'side hobby' than anything big like collecting G1, BW and now Classics.
    Last edited by kup; 6th November 2008 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I took a similar approach. I got the best toy representing each of the film characters with a couple of exceptions.

I didn't bother with Swindle, Real gear and all the other stuff and repaints
    If you didnt nab real gears, you missed the best figures to be released under the movie moniker!

I ended up preferring non-movie character toys a hell of a lot more than the Movie figures. Of my top 5 movie toys, only Ironhide would make the list from Movie figures. Rescue Ratchet would scrape in close though.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I am mostly a character collector so I didn't really care for Real gear.