Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
you must have the Classics Bumblebee mold. Would it be hypothetically possible to swap the heads between the two? Or, say, if the Classics head was a smidge narrower?
I reckon that Classics Bumblebee's head would be too big. That head is too big to fit on 2012's Fall of Cybertron Bumblebee. Studio Series 18 Bumblebee is a very small Deluxe figure (being in scale with other SS toys), so I highly doubt that Classics Bumblebee's head would fit.

P.S.: by fit I mean that it's possible to attach the head on robot mode but it's too big to tuck in during transformation. I've placed my FOC Cliffjumper's head on my Classics Cliffjumper's body, but not vice versa. I display my FOC Cliffjumper in vehicle mode - I had intended on having Classics Cliffjumper's head inside FOC Cliffjumper's vehicle form, but it was much too big. So currently my FOC Cliffjumper sits in car mode while Classics Cliffjumper's head is in storage. You might be able to fit Classics Bumblebee's head onto SS Bumblebee's body in robot mode only, but I highly doubt that it would ever transform into car mode unless you remove the head.