Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 267

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

  1. #191
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    35,707

    Default

    Granted, but it's nothing more than a straight up-size of the Legends figures. No weapon included and the extra bit of plastic extending past the fists are still there. No embellishments or improvements are made to the design, it's nothing more than a larger version of the existing figures.

    I wish that a good director would come along and continue the existing Bayformers universe and take it to a new/better direction. Or maybe a soft reboot, similar to what The Incredible Hulk did for Hulk and led it into the MCU.

  2. #192
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted, but it's nothing more than a straight up-size of the Legends figures. No weapon included and the extra bit of plastic extending past the fists are still there. No embellishments or improvements are made to the design, it's nothing more than a larger version of the existing figures.

    I wish that a good director would come along and continue the existing Bayformers universe and take it to a new/better direction. Or maybe a soft reboot, similar to what The Incredible Hulk did for Hulk and led it into the MCU.
    Granted. Its a collaborative effort between George Miller and Taika Waititi and features a well-rounded and applauded cast list. Leaked news indicates this could be just what the franchise needs to bring it towards the 2020s. Tragically during editing there is a freak fire in the building and despite no loss of life, over 85% of the film is lost and digital backups are found to be corrupted. Due to budget restraints the movie cannot be refilmed and mass media report it as the 'biggest loss to the motion picture industry in the 21st century'.

    I wish for the rerelease of the transformer USB sticks they had a while back...

  3. #193
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    35,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish for the rerelease of the transformer USB sticks they had a while back...
    Granted. And they are reissued exactly as they were, in all their terrible crapulence. Yay, another self-corrupting wish!

    I wish that fans would stop criticising anything that's different from G1.

  4. #194
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted. And they are reissued exactly as they were, in all their terrible crapulence. Yay, another self-corrupting wish!

    I wish that fans would stop criticising anything that's different from G1.
    Granted. Now fans only criticise G1. They say its outdated and a bad representation of what Transformers should be, 'MUNKY NOT TRUKK' becomes the new moniker. Rumble And Frenzy are neither Blue nor Red. McCarthy's representation of Drift becomes the new standard in Transformer personality types (cool loner). People start questioning Wheeljacks moral ethics in creating the Dinobots.

    I wish for ankle tilts and wrist swivels to become commonplace across all size classes.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    35,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish for ankle tilts and wrist swivels to become commonplace across all size classes.
    Granted, but the joints are all made from brittle plastic.

    I wish that everyone would just buy the toys they want when they're out instead of paying inflated scalper prices on the aftermarket.

  6. #196
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted, but the joints are all made from brittle plastic.

    I wish that everyone would just buy the toys they want when they're out instead of paying inflated scalper prices on the aftermarket.
    Granted. Except the toys bought are VERY good imitiation knockoffs, driving the already inflated aftermarket prices up for the genuine article even further.

    I wish the IDW Spotlights had continued and given more backstory to some of the 'backbenchers' like Riptide and Thunderclash

  7. #197
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    35,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish the IDW Spotlights had continued and given more backstory to some of the 'backbenchers' like Riptide and Thunderclash
    Granted. But the Spotlight Thunder Clash issue suffers from GPS for no apparent reason, despite the fact that the book is made from paper and the fact that the G1 Thunder Clash toy itself doesn't have GPS. Just reasons.

    I wish that they'd retool and release the Alternity Bumblebee mould as Alternity Hubcap and Bug Bite.

  8. #198
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted. But the Spotlight Thunder Clash issue suffers from GPS for no apparent reason, despite the fact that the book is made from paper and the fact that the G1 Thunder Clash toy itself doesn't have GPS. Just reasons.

    I wish that they'd retool and release the Alternity Bumblebee mould as Alternity Hubcap and Bug Bite.
    Granted. But they are named 'Alternity Bumblebee (Porsche 944 Ver)' and 'Alternity Bumblebee (Pimp My Ride Ver)', with Bumblebee's head, canonising them as Bumblebee repaints only, not the characters you wanted.

    I wish that the new IDW comics reboot universe doesn't take too long to come out (and doesn't suck!)

  9. #199
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    35,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish that the new IDW comics reboot universe doesn't take too long to come out (and doesn't suck!)
    Grant'd but teh levl ov Ingliss getz so bda tat its bearly undersatndible. Skwerl here's lace a lot of that. Should! I bought yhou like wrong subrodination. Sounds good. Its alrite your gonna wash today. Can't believe dat boi Elton John. Homsar.

    I wish that TakaraTOMY would release more Toyota Transformers.

  10. #200
    Join Date
    9th Aug 2018
    Location
    Allendale North, SA
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Grant'd but teh levl ov Ingliss getz so bda tat its bearly undersatndible. Skwerl here's lace a lot of that. Should! I bought yhou like wrong subrodination. Sounds good. Its alrite your gonna wash today. Can't believe dat boi Elton John. Homsar.

    I wish that TakaraTOMY would release more Toyota Transformers.
    Granted. TakaraTomy release an exclusive non-transforming statuette of a small squat figure with large ears, a cane and a wizened face. He is blue skinned with red clothing.

    TakaraTomy announce this figure as a Star Wars collaboration: "Yoda (Optimus Prime Ver.)" and he is priced more than Masterpiece Beast Wars Megatron.

    In other words: a Toy Yoda.

    I wish for auto-balancing robot mode toys which enable more poseability without the need for third party stands.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •