Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted, but they all come with multicoloured lights that are prone to catching on fire and melting the toy.

I wish that enough people watch the Bumblebee movie that it convinces Paramount to make more movies like it.
    aaaaaaaand I'm back and ready for more! Lets go Goktimus (and anyone else that stands in our way)

This is a tough one because..... i really REALLY loved Bumblebee (and I didn't expect to) so I want the same wish to come true!

But for the sake of this thread.....

Granted. The next movie is set on Cybertron. It has no humans. With all G1 designs. This alienates the post-'geewunners', Bayverse fans (which have been financing/influencing the direction all these years), and so it performs poorly at the box office and all future movies are placed on indefinite hold.

I wish that more Studio Series figures like Bumblebee inspired Prime get made.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish that more Studio Series figures like Bumblebee inspired Prime get made.
    Granted, and fans become enraged over Studio Series Blitzwing

I wish that apparel companies would make Transformers shorts and pants, as well as more easily available TF shoes.

Granted, and fans become enraged over Studio Series Blitzwing

I wish that apparel companies would make Transformers shorts and pants, as well as more easily available TF shoes.
    Granted, but they're only available in Russia, and Putin buys them all. He's a huge fan.

I wish that Takara would revert to differences in their CHUG lines rather than everything just looking the same....

All right, I'm kicking this bad boy off again! Goktimus, you up for the challenge? Any other contenders?

Lets wipe the slate and start again.

I wish for more Transformers Armada CHUG homages with minicon integration.

It's on like Donkey Kong!
    I wish for more Transformers Armada CHUG homages with minicon integration.
    Granted, but the main Autobots/Decepticons' engineering is all compromised for the Mini-Con activated gimmicks. wHy mY sHoULdErS hUrT?

I wish that the BotBots had better names and functions.

I wish that the BotBots had better names and functions.
    Granted. Enjoy your Bot Bots with G1 character names and functions.
    We always wanted Prime to turn into a toilet plunger didn't we?

I wish that the new Ghostbusters crossover toy turns out to be a combiner and there are '80s themed limbs on the way.

Granted, but it's a crossover with Ghostbusters, not The Real Ghostbusters. The limbs are formed from some of the worst 80s properties such as Turbo Teen, Shirt Tales, the Wuzzles, and pièce de résistance isn't even from the 80s, but the original Ghost Busters.

I wish that if they're going to reboot the live action TF universe that they would cross it over with the MCU.

Granted, but it's a crossover with Ghostbusters, not The Real Ghostbusters. The limbs are formed from some of the worst 80s properties such as Turbo Teen, Shirt Tales, the Wuzzles, and pièce de résistance isn't even from the 80s, but the original Ghost Busters.

I wish that if they're going to reboot the live action TF universe that they would cross it over with the MCU.
    Granted, but the script is based off the IDW Avengers/Transformers crossover and directed by the guy who did the most recent Fantastic Four movie.

I wish that the new WFC line releases a few more of the more obscure characters like xaaron, macabre, etc. If Impactor can do it, they can too!

I wish that the new WFC line releases a few more of the more obscure characters like xaaron, macabre, etc. If Impactor can do it, they can too!
    Granted, but true to Xaaron G1 canon, the toy is prone to breaking upon transformation. Macabre for reasons is a retool of Xaaron and inherits this flaw.

I wish that TF distribution in this country were more reliable.

I wish that TF distribution in this country were more reliable.
    Granted, retailers stop picking up lines like Cyberverse and get adequate stock of Generations when it comes out instead of 3 months later.

Wait, I didn't ruin your wish.

I wish that Porsche would let Masterpiece Jazz happen.
    Last edited by Tha_Phantom; 1st March 2019 at 09:26 AM.