Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Granted, but he's Beast Wars Skorponok.

I wish for no future QC issues in any future Transformer toy.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Granted, but he's Beast Wars Skorponok.

I wish for no future QC issues in any future Transformer toy.
    Granted, but they have exactly zero moving parts.

I wish for an MP Reflector.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Granted, but they have exactly zero moving parts.

I wish for an MP Reflector.
    Granted, but the three bots are each released over three years.

I wish for an MP G1 Galvatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I wish for an MP G1 Galvatron.
    Granted, but the Australian government classifies it as an imitation firearm across every state and territory. Because reasons.

I wish Hasbro would actually sanction a Transformers convention in Australia.

Granted, but he's Galvatron II from the Marvel Comics and he's bats**t insane.

I wish they brought Botcon back.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I am super amused that we both posted so close together and our wishes are in the same vein!!

That's enhancing the wish! This is one thing that makes the Galvatron II reissue cooler than the standard Galvatron reissue - the fact that he's canonically meant to be the godlike G1 comic Galvatron and not the incompetently insane G1 cartoon Galvatron.

Both G1 Galvatrons are insane, but G1 cartoon Galvatron is like Cesar Romero's Joker, whereas G1 comic Galvatron is more like Heath Ledger's Joker.

Granted, but the Australian government classifies it as an imitation firearm across every state and territory. Because reasons.

I wish they brought Botcon back.
    They have just announced Botcon Australia, jointly sponsored by Hasbro and Takara! But it’s being held in the Kiwirrkurra Comminity, WA (Australia’s most remote town) the same weekend as a symposium for IBS sufferers.

I wish for a separate release of MP Hot Rod’s Targetmaster for those who bought the first release without it.

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I wish for a separate release of MP Hot Rod’s Targetmaster for those who bought the first release without it.
    Granted, but the handle tabs are too small making it really difficult for MP9 Hot Rod to hold the gun without dropping it (same problem that Takara's MP9's weapons had that was fixed on the Hasbro version - now unfixed! ).

I wish for MP BW Dinobot to be released by Hasbro at a much cheaper price (similar to Hasbro's MP Soundwave & cassettes).

Granted, but the handle tabs are too small making it really difficult for MP9 Hot Rod to hold the gun without dropping it (same problem that Takara's MP9's weapons had that was fixed on the Hasbro version - now unfixed! ).

I wish for MP BW Dinobot to be released by Hasbro at a much cheaper price (similar to Hasbro's MP Soundwave & cassettes).
    Granted, but it’s a repaint of MP Grimlock.

I wish for a pack of weapons (like the old vintage MOTU weapons pack) for various TFs, like small guns for various legends scale figures.