Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9192425262728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 304

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

  1. #281
    Join Date
    10th Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I wish that Hasbro would send free Transformers per year to life-long collectors, with the number of toys equating the number of consecutive years that the collector has been collecting for.
    e.g. if you've been collecting since 1985 then this year Hasbro would send you 35 free Transformers.
    Granted, but to save money Hasbro gives you returned items that are damaged or defective in some way.

    I wish for the 'Walmart' reissues to give us something from G1 that has never been reissued before.
    WTB
    Combiner Wars G2 Menasor

  2. #282
    Join Date
    27th Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I wish for the 'Walmart' reissues to give us something from G1 that has never been reissued before.
    Granted, but Walmart will only reissue basic Action Masters figures and will be at Voyager prices.

    I wish the next transformers series will have Springer as a main character.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    I wish the next transformers series will have Springer as a main character.
    Granted, but it's part of the Netflix series with the same "quality" voice acting^overs and story writing^fetch-quests.

    I wish that Takara TOMY's office would move closer to central Tokyo to make it easier to visit (Katsushika's so out of the way ) - e.g. Chiyoda, Akihabara, Ikebukuro etc.

  4. #284
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted, but it's part of the Netflix series with the same "quality" voice acting^overs and story writing^fetch-quests.

    I wish that Takara TOMY's office would move closer to central Tokyo to make it easier to visit (Katsushika's so out of the way ) - e.g. Chiyoda, Akihabara, Ikebukuro etc.
    granted but its shut off for public access

    I wish hasbro would do more 'original' things and not homage g1 in every line

  5. #285
    Join Date
    27th Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    I wish hasbro would do more 'original' things and not homage g1 in every line
    Granted, but they will be original by homaging the design styling of the beast machine figures.

    I wish Master piece figures weren't as expensive to purchase.

  6. #286
    Join Date
    7th Oct 2015
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post

    I wish Master piece figures weren't as expensive to purchase.
    Granted. But they?re now in $150 blind boxes with a 1 in 100 chance of getting MP44 Optimus, and you end up with a heap of MP25 Tracks.

    I wish for vintage G1 transformers to suddenly rise in demand so I can make some moolah.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I wish for vintage G1 transformers to suddenly rise in demand so I can make some moolah.
    Granted, but all collectors suddenly come to their wits and decide to stop paying inflated scalper prices.

    I wish that Takara TOMY would make the remaining Dinobots as MPs.

  8. #288
    Join Date
    27th Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I wish that Takara TOMY would make the remaining Dinobots as MPs.
    Granted, but each one will cost $500 aud each

    I wish they'd make a MP BW Inferno.

  9. #289
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    I wish they'd make a MP BW Inferno.
    Granted, but he's created with the same quality as MP Hound.

    I wish that they'd make a CHUG BW Grimlock that's free of GPS

  10. #290
    Join Date
    30th Dec 2007
    Location
    Japanicus Minimus
    Posts
    7,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

    I wish that Takara TOMY's office would move closer to central Tokyo to make it easier to visit (Katsushika's so out of the way ) - e.g. Chiyoda, Akihabara, Ikebukuro etc.
    I was too late but I thought of this.
    Granted, but in a fascinating bit of political manipulation, Tokyo just expanded their borders and absorbed the smaller surrounding cities to make a mega ultra city. Katsushika is now part of Tokyo, and still in the same location.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted, but he's created with the same quality as MP Hound.

    I wish that they'd make a CHUG BW Grimlock that's free of GPS
    Granted, the gold plastic is an unbelievable shiny and incredibly good looking gold colour. Sadly though they skimped on the metal plastic and he suffer SPS.
    Silver Plastic Syndrome.

    I wish that Takaratomy would release more of their "exclusives" to the local Japanese shops

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •