Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8182324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 304

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

  1. #271
    Join Date
    28th Feb 2009
    Location
    Katoomba
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Granted. But there is an assembly error in Rapid Run, preventing the team from combining.

    I wish Netflix Prime will have yellow eyes, despite what the render shows.
    Granted but they crumble from a new form of GPS leaving you with a scary hollow eye Prime.

    I wish EB Zing would list Gigawatt for pre-order.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    10th Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I wish EB Zing would list Gigawatt for pre-order.
    Granted. But it will take 6-12 months past ETA to arrive.

    I wish for a Netflix Comms Officer.
    WTB
    Combiner Wars G2 Menasor

  3. #273
    Join Date
    27th Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I wish for a Netflix Comms Officer.
    Granted, but to match the show, it's a Cog made out of gold plastic, a whole figure of GPS.

    I wish Hasbro does a Primus to follow up Unicron.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    13th Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    Granted, but to match the show, it's a Cog made out of gold plastic, a whole figure of GPS.

    I wish Hasbro does a Primus to follow up Unicron.
    Granted, but it's a reissue of Rung in G1 Primus colours.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    27th Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    102

    Default

    You forgot to add a wish Seraphim.

    I wish they'd do CHUG versions of the Animated characters.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    10th Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    I wish they'd do CHUG versions of the Animated characters.
    Granted, but they are just reissues of Animated toys under the Generations banner.

    I wish for Masterpiece Raiden to not have any QC issues.
    WTB
    Combiner Wars G2 Menasor

  7. #277
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I wish for Masterpiece Raiden to not have any QC issues.
    Granted, but the toy immediately crumbles if anyone mispronounces Raiden as "Ray-den."

    I wish for Netflix to release a Transformers series with originality and an actual story rather than a series of fetch-quests.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    10th Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I wish for Netflix to release a Transformers series with originality and an actual story rather than a series of fetch-quests.
    Granted, but it's within Starscream's kitchen and you may not see it.


    I wish for a rerelease of the 35th Anniversary Soundblaster but it now comes with Buzzsaw and has the faction logo seen on the Netflix show.
    WTB
    Combiner Wars G2 Menasor

  9. #279
    Join Date
    27th Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I wish for a rerelease of the 35th Anniversary Soundblaster but it now comes with Buzzsaw and has the faction logo seen on the Netflix show.
    Granted, but it's a Walmart Exclusive only.

    I wish for a movie based on Last Stand of the Wreckers

  10. #280
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    I wish for a movie based on Last Stand of the Wreckers
    Granted but MICHAEL BAY!

    I wish that Hasbro would send free Transformers per year to life-long collectors, with the number of toys equating the number of consecutive years that the collector has been collecting for.
    e.g. if you've been collecting since 1985 then this year Hasbro would send you 35 free Transformers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •