Ok so now that the swansong of the Prime Wars Trilogy is approaching and War For Cybertron: Siege is looming as the start of a new toy Trilogy (and the fact I can't find another thread on this), which was your favourite; Combiner Wars, Titans Return or Power of the Primes?

For me, it was Titans Return. I liked the idea of Combiner Wars and the re-release of so many of the G1 combiners in new, more dynamic forms and updated engineering; and Power of the Primes was a bit too mish-mashy for my liking; but Titans Return was where it was at. Releasing so many of the original Headmasters, then Targetmasters (albeit as Headmasters now unless you forked out for TakaraTomy's versions), then branching out into other fantastic updates (like Topspin and Twin Twist; I have Topspin and oh my god), "little dudes as heads" as a play pattern is so fantastic and appealing. Then with the little extra Titan Masters and their triple mode vehicle/animal/weapons to bolster your forces, I just think its genius.

So what's yours and why?

EDIT: I made the post multiple choice since sometimes picking one is tough