It's time for another one of TaZZerath's Thought-Provoking T.....

Okay so Thesaurus.com wasn't very forthcoming for synonyms starting with T that meant 'Conversation' or Discussion.....

ANYhow, for those who have been humouring my questions (which I really appreciate!), I have another one; what in your collection has what you would classify as the Best and Worst transformations? Which are the most elegant, the most ingenious, and on the flipside of that, what irritate the absolute scrap out of you?

They can be simple, complicated, challenging; whatever works best for you, as everyone is different and that's what makes these disucssions so fun (for me anyway)

The transformations I love the best are ones which you need no instructions and are intuitive, and also those which make you think 'wow how'd they manage to pull that off?' And those which have minimal kibble (in robot mode) or really 'disguise' the robot (in alt mode) are a must. Titans Return Topspin and Triggerhappy are two such examples that come to my mind that I can easily keep mode-switching all day and be very satisfying.

The ones that honestly irritate me the most are Power of the Primes Battleslash and Roadtrap and TT Legends God Ginrai. Battleslash was at least a LITTLE less finicky than Roadtrap was between modes, but they still both required a lot of messing about and frustration. Ginrai by himself wasn't TOO bad (despite his stability issues) but Godbombers partsforming was a very messy process with all its backpack hinges needing to be put juuuust so to work. So he'll most likely stay in Robot Mode for most of his life.

I know there'll be some out there which either MOC/MISB their collection and this won't apply, or others who will transform figures once and then leave them alone, but surely there are folks out there who still enjoy the art of transformation and/or have kids who have a favourite/nemesis when it comes to transforming!