Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armageddon Expo

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Default Armageddon Expo

Armageddon Expo

Had a great time last year. It is a really fantastic day/weekend.
    May end up in the cosplay competition this year. Just depends on how Punishery I can look.

i cant see it at work..drat.
    when is it? details plz

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Nov 1/2

Latest News
    Nalini Krishan - Celebrity Guest - Star Wars Ep 2
    Grey Delisle - Animation Guest - Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy / Avatar and more!
    The Sandman - Wrestling guest
    Christy Hemme - Wrestling guest
    Traci Brooks - Wrestling guest
    Popular
    Nalini Krishan - Celebrity Guest - Star Wars Ep 2
    General Information
    Grey Delisle - Animation Guest - Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy / Avatar and more!

Australia Event Update
    Written by Administrator
    Wednesday, 13 August 2008 23:36
    Welcome to the official site for the upcoming Melbourne Armageddon.

WEB SITE UPDATE 3rd SEPTEMBER - wrestling schedule announced

Check out the four sets of livew wrestling matches at the event, full schedule now online

Just announced the first of some console gaming displays at the event, check out THQ and the New Naruto game. Details under special events!

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond his control, Adam West has had to Postpone his appearance at Armageddon Melbourne, We are waiting for an official release from his agent and will post it on the event forums soon. With a bit of quick work we are pleased to announce his replacement, keeping it in line with the superhero theme, William Katt, The Greatest American Hero himself, will be joining the event.

Click on the special events tab above for details on many of the exciting activities at the event, including the just announced Pillow fight, Streets ice cream eating contest, DBZ contest and Dominos Pizza Eating competition. lots happening and more to come!

Check out the special events tab for the main stage, photo and autograph schedules, this will help to plan your day out. Also, for you card gamers, check out the Wizard stand page for details on there amazing stand and demos

Click on the forum link above to check out the all new event forums, you will need to join up to post, but you can now view it without being a member!

Tickets are now on sale from www.ticketmaster.com.au so get in now!

Armageddon is pleased to announce the following special events (with lots more to come)
    Crispin freeman presents two amazing animation panels, Anime Voice Acting Workshop: Dub Like You Mean It! and Mythological Anime: Giant Robots and Superheroes.
    Check out these two anime movie screenings ‘The Girl Who Leapt Through Time’ and ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion 1.0 you are (Not) alone’ as well as the Star Wars 501st film premier 'Heart of an Empire'
    Special events on the main floor of the event include Live Wrestling with Nightmare wrestling, Free Lasertag arena and Trading Card tournaments.

For those anime event fans check out the Crispin freeman animation panels as well as the Cosplay and AMV events just announced!

Check out the special events tabs for details on each of these activities and stay tuned for more!

thank DD.
    nice..ok, might plan to go again but thinking that it's all Wrestling guests now. thinking twice
    Last edited by iceburn; 6th October 2008 at 12:32 PM.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I never go to these things for the special guests. The crowd/fans are much more interesting in my opinion.

I'm a maybe.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Nov 1/2
    The Sandman - Wrestling guest
    Sandman = would probably be so plastered that he wouldn't even realise what country he was in...

Hemme/Brooks = TNA Eye Candy with no rasslin' ability whatsoever *shakes head*

These 3 are the best they could muster?

I'm a doubtful.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I'll be going for sure

JIM LEE MAN!!!! JIM LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :b

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    I'll be going for sure

JIM LEE MAN!!!! JIM LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :b
    I wish I was in Melbourne for that!