Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Robotoyz.net

I ordered the Buzzworthy troop builder pack. Paid in full in June
    My experience so far: saw a note on their FB page mid August saying "coming in a few weeks". No direct communication.
    Sent an email October 2 asking for an update: no answer
    Emailed again October 10. Was told "already shipped".
    Emailed again October 19 asking for an update. Was told "more than likely fulfilled next week".
    October 28: checked order status on their website: "waiting to be fulfilled".
    The item has been listed as available on their website for the past two weeks.

They got two more weeks then I'm hitting Paypal for a refund. The lack of progress and inconsistent messages are infuriating.

Regardless if I get the pack or not, based on this experience I would not recommend buying from them.

One day before deadline... I get a shipping notification. Stay tuned!

Good luck!

I’m currently wondering when they’ll ship my Buzzworthy Tow-Line order. Ordered 13/10. Before that I’d ordered Legacy Medix which has since been received but still showing as unfulfilled. No idea how they keep track of things…

Quote Originally Posted by Beryllium Balone View Post
    Good luck!

I’m currently wondering when they’ll ship my Buzzworthy Tow-Line order. Ordered 13/10. Before that I’d ordered Legacy Medix which has since been received but still showing as unfulfilled. No idea how they keep track of things…
    Another week, another shipping email... this one seems more ominous after I clicked on the tracking number:
    The carrier hasn't updated any tracking result or the tracking number/carrier info is incorrect.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Who is the supposed carrier? This isn't necessarily a bad sign - you can even get it with Oz Post early in the process.

From memory I think they use Sendle, but I’m not 100% sure about that.

Oh.

Oh dear.

Does Ozformers have a vomit emoticon...

So, while you will probably get your parcel, you won't see any tracking updates (possibly not until after it arrives, probably not ever).

And sadly I must note that there is a very real chance that your parcel will vanish forever. Look up Sendle - they are truly horrendous (and deliberately set up so that it isn't possible to contact them in any way).

The simple fact that they (Robotoyz) have chosen to use Sendle means that I will never, ever purchase from Robotoyz, and I recommend that nobody else does either. Doesn't matter about all the preceding crap you've described, using Sendle is a huge red flag all on its own.

I wish you the best of luck with your parcel.

I also got a shipping notice for my order yesterday. Close to a month to ship something that was supposedly in stock... Anyway, noted about Sendle. I’ll remain optimistic for now!

Towline just arrived. Didn’t come via Sendle. It’s got a Philippine Airline Cargo label, a Shipmunk label, and an Auspost eParcel label on it. So a real team effort to get it to me in Brisbane!

Glad to hear it got there in the end. But as Robotoyz is a self-proclaimed Australian online shop (with a registered main business location of 4680!!!), that's all dodgy as hell, and is another big red flag.