Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robotoyz.net

Got a big order through them this week, well packaged and good communication.

The only let down is the very, very long wait - essentially buying from the wholesaler after you place your order, means that although it’s Australian you’re waiting international timeframes for arrival (actually, longer because of the double handling). That’s fine if you’re not impatient but worth keeping in mind because the site doesn’t do a great job of explaining that point.

Still planning on using them again, probably!

I recently received a couple MPs via their ebay store. Very prompt responses to my questions and the package was well packed. While they won't be my go to I would deal with them again opportunistically via their ebay store.

Can anyone tell me what is the deal with robotoyz shippimg? Seems pricier than other stores. Ive ordered single items before but not seen any way to combined shipping of items on site. Is it any cheaper with combined items or do you still pay around 15 per item?

In other stores i can ship multiple items for the one price, do they do anything like that?

I asked on facebook but answer was a bit vague and didnt really answer my question.

I emailed them and messaged them via Facebook to cancel a pre-order. A week later I've still heard nothing from them. Are they always this slack?

I have had 3 orders from this place and yes received all 3. 2 were preorders so I can't comment on the time it takes between them receiving and dispatching but one of my items is missing a knee, I have emailed and tried contacting them via FB Messenger but never receive a response.

I did order an in stock (Warehouse) item and it took 1.5 weeks before I received a tracking ID but that wasn't wasn't live/picked up for another 3 days and NOT sent through Sendle whom sure are slow but they were their listed as their couriers, in total it took over 3 weeks to receive an instock item from Sydney to Melbourne and I also reached out to them to ask if stickers/decals were included but just like the missing knee never received so much as a one word answer.

I wouldn't order through these people again.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Quote Originally Posted by Beryllium Balone View Post
    Robotoyz has. $179.95 plus postage.
    Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Thanks, order placed!
    Jeez you guys are game ordering from robotoyz. I tried a pre-order once but had to cancel. Submitted several emails & FB messages. Never got any sort of response and lost my deposit. Never again.

I don’t trust Robotoyz either. I have sent various emails and messages via there website and Facebook for orders including one place in 2021 and have had not got any response.

Joel has been in military service for a short while, the lack of communication has been noted multiple times on FB

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Joel has been in military service for a short while, the lack of communication has been noted multiple times on FB
    I’ve been sending messages since 2021 with no response, can’t blame the military as he only joined this year.

You folks should add your experience to the Robotoyz feedback thread, if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermot View Post
    ... and lost my deposit. Never again.
    If you paid/funded with a credit (or debit) card, you should have no trouble disputing the transaction, and getting a refund for the simple reason of "Goods Not Received". The statute of limitations is quite long (a year or longer if I recall?).