Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robotoyz.net

Got a big order through them this week, well packaged and good communication.

The only let down is the very, very long wait - essentially buying from the wholesaler after you place your order, means that although itís Australian youíre waiting international timeframes for arrival (actually, longer because of the double handling). Thatís fine if youíre not impatient but worth keeping in mind because the site doesnít do a great job of explaining that point.

Still planning on using them again, probably!

I recently received a couple MPs via their ebay store. Very prompt responses to my questions and the package was well packed. While they won't be my go to I would deal with them again opportunistically via their ebay store.

Can anyone tell me what is the deal with robotoyz shippimg? Seems pricier than other stores. Ive ordered single items before but not seen any way to combined shipping of items on site. Is it any cheaper with combined items or do you still pay around 15 per item?

In other stores i can ship multiple items for the one price, do they do anything like that?

I asked on facebook but answer was a bit vague and didnt really answer my question.

I emailed them and messaged them via Facebook to cancel a pre-order. A week later I've still heard nothing from them. Are they always this slack?