Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3P CHUG lines?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Too bad they couldn't keep them. But it does explain why the others have pumped out so many new designs in recent years.
    Yeah... and that's part of the reason why they went quiet for quite a long bit.
    You'll note that the plastic used by FP, MT and FH are fairly similar as well.
    MT's headmasters are fantastic and almost everything FH churns out is great.

Btw... I had an issue with my FP Swoop and they sent me a full replacement... so it does pay to give them feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Btw... I had an issue with my FP Swoop and they sent me a full replacement... so it does pay to give them feedback.
    Good to know that whoever's left is still looking after their fans!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Yeah... and that's part of the reason why they went quiet for quite a long bit.
    You'll note that the plastic used by FP, MT and FH are fairly similar as well.
    MT's headmasters are fantastic and almost everything FH churns out is great.

Oh that's good. How did you contact FP? I ordered the entire Dinobots from a Black Friday sale a while back and my Swoop's left wing comes off easily so it'll be nice if I can get it replaced

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Oh that's good. How did you contact FP? I ordered the entire Dinobots from a Black Friday sale a while back and my Swoop's left wing comes off easily so it'll be nice if I can get it replaced
    It was through their website and my complaint was made immediately upon receiving the item along with photo evidence.
    If you bought last year, they won't replace it.

Of course, that makes more sense. I feel dumb for thinking otherwise

depends who are you looking to fill in