This is an absolutely gorgeous figure. This is the kind of figure that keeps me interested in collecting mainline stuff.

- Vehicle mode is almost flawless. There's a small chunk of fist sticking out of each side of the tail boom. Otherwise, it's slender, waif-like, accurate to source and stable. I especially adore the foldout nose mounted minigun.
- Transformation is excellent. Aside from the main rotor, tail rotor, and intakes everything is used and nothing becomes kibble. It's one of the best transformations on a retail figure in a while. The way the mass shifts to produce a well proportioned robot mode out of a slender delicate looking alt-mode is fantastic.
- Robot mode is great too. It's incredibly posable, with the hips and shoulders in particular having a wide range of poses available.
- QC on mine is top notch , which is great and is something that I've been quite glad for in the Studio Series line. Everything is just as tight as it should be.
- Criticisms - no weapon storage in robot mode, no hard locking point for the intake covers in robot mode. That's about it.
- The size - I'm aware this has had quite a bit of commentary. It doesn't bother me really, though if there's an oversized KO of this coming at some point I'll probably go in for one of those too. It's small, but I don't think it hurts for it.