Thread: Pricing question

bowspearer Guest

Default Pricing question

So a few years back I bought a Big AT-AT, planning on making a diorama with it. I then bought an Attack on Hoth Pack and a Defence of Hoth Pack. Then I bought a Legacy AT-ST without realising that it have mud weathering on it.

I've since realised that there is no way I will ever have the space to build a diorama at that scale and am looking to offload them.

Everything has been well kept and while none of them have boxes, at least one of the battle sets does have its instructions.

What sort of asking price should I be looking at for them?

Go to eBay and next to the Search button, click on Advanced. Check the Sold Listings box and then search for the item and you'll get results of all the recent sales of that particular item. Will give you a good sense of the price it goes for.

Galvatran Guest

Not much I'm afraid. Much less for loose items without box, instruction sheet, etc.

I sold most of my Star Wars toys a few years ago.
    - AT-AT loose, complete with box for $100.
    - Attack on Hoth loose, complete with box $25 I think. Perhaps a little less.
    - AT-ST camo paint / mud weathering loose, complete with box $70. Perhaps a little less.
    - Defence of Hoth. May as well toss it in the trash can.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Not much I'm afraid. Much less for loose items without box, instruction sheet, etc.

I sold most of my Star Wars toys a few years ago.
    - AT-AT loose, complete with box for $100.
    - Attack on Hoth loose, complete with box $25 I think. Perhaps a little less.
    - AT-ST camo paint / mud weathering loose, complete with box $70. Perhaps a little less.
    - Defence of Hoth. May as well toss it in the trash can.
    I dunno, I'm seeing completely listing prices on individual bits, just not everything. With Defence of Hoth, the anti-vehicle turret seems to go for between $50-$65 and the figures seem to go for $20 a pop- just can't find any loose listings for the whole set.

With Attack on Hoth, the figures seem to go again for about $20 a pop, while I can only find the AT-ST legs listed.

So I dunno, maybe prices have shifted a bit in the past few months, who knows?