Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
I reckon Turbomaster Scorch would be a good fit, if they wanted a left-field repaint (well, not that left-field, I think Botcon did it before).
I think Trailcutter would work better as Scorch.
Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
But the original Classics Hound was one of those rare figures that never got a proper repaint, for some reason, so it could happen again.
Hound's a darn hard figure to repaint as a recognisable character, which may be why he's one of the later characters to be done as an MP Car. The only one I can think of is Detritus, but perhaps not enough fans are aware of this character or would necessarily want to get a Detritus repaint. It'll be interesting to see if MP Hound gets redecoed as another character. I'd personally consider getting an MP Detritus.
Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
I think the colour scheme and paint in general is better than the previous CHUG Hound, I found the green too light on that one.
The colours on the previous CHUG Hound looks fine to me.

More photos of the older Hound here; but yeah, I'm happy enough with my current Hound that I don't feel the urge to grab Siege Hound. But Siege Hound is still a very nice figure in its own right. Definitely recommended if you don't already own a CHUG Hound.