Thread: Australian release of Bumblebee a modified PG cut like UK?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Australian release of Bumblebee a modified PG cut like UK?

UK release was reclassified using a modified cut of the film (6 seconds removed).

Looks like the same thing has happened here.

Initial edit was classified M. Then a modified version was submitted, classified M again, then classified PG on review.

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pub...-releases.aspx

Might explain why the Imax screenings got pulled - that was related to edits being made

A reclassification (or a review of the original classication) doesn’t necessarily mean a new edit was submitted, but we’ll just have to wait and see when the CRB puts up the full details of the review later on.

Keep in mind it may contain spoilers so read at your own risk.

TFW is reporting that we're getting a PG and M rated release

My ticket at the cinema today said PG (and all the trailers were the same kid friendly ones I saw with Into the Spiderverse) even though it was M when I booked the ticket last weekend.

I can think of only two things that might have been edited to reduce the rating, neither of which are missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    My ticket at the cinema today said PG (and all the trailers were the same kid friendly ones I saw with Into the Spiderverse) even though it was M when I booked the ticket last weekend.

I can think of only two things that might have been edited to reduce the rating, neither of which are missed.
    Does it involve the squashy death of fleshlings? Because I'd pay good money to see the Witwickys become toejam
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!