Approximate Retail Price - $29
Approximate Size - 14cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Jet
Main Features/Gimmicks - Toxic Slice
Main Colours - GREEN!
Main Accessories - None

Robot Mode

The wing shape over the shoulders is reminiscent of the characters Thrilling 30 toy. And the colour scheme? Well the colour scheme is very G1 reminiscent, ya gotta give it that. We are talking green here. I mean, really green. Besides some grey on the torso & thighs and a yellow cockpit there is very little to break up the overpowering green to be found here. The Toxic Slice gimmick doesn’t work, which is to say it works too well. Acid Storm spins so fast it’s just a blur and you can hardly make out the wing segments at all.

Jet Mode

Pretty stock standard with little to recommend it above the litany of other TF jets out there.* The backs of the legs are visible from above and the annoying thing is you can’t take out Acid Storm’s landing gear without having to reverse the transformation somewhat.* A bit of a let down overall.

Worth Buying?
To be honest, not really. The transformation is uninspired as is the jet mode and colour scheme and the whole toy feels cheaply made. The Toxic Slice gimmick is also a joke. However it isn’t a completely horrible figure and it’s nice to see Acid Storm finally get an outing in a non-G1 toy line. So if like me you are a Seeker enthusiast, you may wish to pick this guy (or perhaps gal) up.

FOR MORE INFO AND LOTS MORE PICS, CHECK OUT MY REVIEW OF ACID STORM HERE