Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More 2019 Walmart reissues. Gears and Warpath incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Windcharger was retooled as a Keychain bot, though?
    They did, which makes me ask why they can't use that moulds face template and some red paint. Fingers crossed, it would be nice to see something that we haven't had in the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    They did, which makes me ask why they can't use that moulds face template and some red paint. Fingers crossed, it would be nice to see something that we haven't had in the last decade.
    Fingers and toes crossed!

I'd dearly love to see carded version of Glyph, the blue bumblebee recolor. Or something we haven't had, like Seaspray. He's one of the few minibots never reissued, unlike characters like Seaspray and Warpsth who got encore releases
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I think those keychains are a weird outlier - they got released a few times, and even used as Australian and overseas convention exclusives as I'm sure you'll hear about - but Takara have never re-released Brawn, Cliffjumper or Windcharger which you'd expect they would have if they could have.