Wave - 1
Released here - January 2019
Approximate Retail Price - $100
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Cybertronian Car Carrier
Main Features/Gimmicks - Evolution
Main Colours - Blue, White, Red
Main Accessories - Detachable Armour, Shoulder Missiles, Three Guns

Other than being a bit chunky there is nothing to complain about with the core bot. Very good range of articulation, including ankle tilts and wrist swivels.

Transformation between the modes is fairly intuitive, with some very clever things such as a rail system at the back which allows you to move the back kibble up, but also splits to still allow waist movement.

What can I say, the armoured up mode is what we all came here for and it just looks amazing! While I don't like the look of the high missiles, I understand they are designed that way to still allow shoulder movement, in fact, no articulation from the smaller bot mode has been sacrificed. I don't even mind the battle damage apps, although I'll probably get around to removing them eventually.

As someone who grew up with RID2001, as well as G1, this marriage of the two series is just awesome! Unfortunately, the bottom section of the car carrier cannot really fit anything, but aesthetically it works for me.

Overall thoughts:
Plastic feels solid and heavy in hand just like Sideswipe (my only other Siege figure at the moment). I realise that the size of these figures has been reduced from previous lines, but I'm okay with that if the quality has gone up - and it certainly has.
I highly recommend Siege UM, the setbacks it has are minor and forgiveable.