Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I think it's their term for the power up armour that the Leader class figures get?
    The acronym is doing my head in. Knowing Hasbro, it's probably something like Cheesy Omelettes Make Brunch A Treat

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The acronym is doing my head in. Knowing Hasbro, it's probably something like Cheesy Omelettes Make Brunch A Treat
    Plausible... but I'm pretty sure it's Come Over My Base And Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    If they are “rivals” now it’s because one is “working class” (Impactor) and the other is “upper class elite” (Mirage)
    Cue the theme music to the Odd Couple...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I dunno, up to you guys of course. Personally I'll be getting the new Omega but keeping my YOTS one. Like I say in my video, the YOTS version scales perfectly with a lot of the Generations toys, being bigger than the standard CW/UW gestalts but only half the height of the City Bots figures. This new Omega will scale well with CW Devestator and a lot of the deluxe sized figures but a lot of others he wont. So guess it depends on what kind of display you want to make.
    I'm still keeping my Energon Omega Supreme, so if I ever miss the mould I can always repurpose that.
    Also... space. I just don't have the shelf space to keep both, so one's gotta go

My wish for a Micromaster Countdown has been cursed, because instead of a white micromaster rocket launch base, it comes as a micromaster for Mega Supreme. Damn you Hasbro!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wait for the Takara Guardian repaint. Omega can lend him the red Countdown 😉

FatalityPitt Guest

I like Impactor, he looks pretty badass

It's not often that we see a purple Autobot. There's also something about his alt-mode that reminds me of Straxus (or Darkmount) from the 2010 Generations line.

bowspearer Guest

Much like how Generations Arcee was a 20 year old fan design, I don't think the base tooling of Jetfire is an original or even new tooling on the figure.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge this has disappeared off the net, so I have no way of producing the pics to verify it, but I recall over 20 years ago, seeing photos of customs that came out of what I thought was Botcon Japan, and that Jetfire looks incredibly close to how I remember a fan scratchbuilt Jetfire (which came complete with a custom Transformers Generation 2 box) looking.

Not sure if anyone else here knows the figure I'm talking about.

Not trying to bring a downer on it at all, because the designers nailed it. I'm just wondering if this is a repeat of the whole Generations Arcee situation with some minor modifications - where a fan's work was so good that Hasbro made it official a couple of decades down the track.

I remember the figure you’re talking about and may have saved images if I look in my archive. But it’s ultra obscure. There’s likely only a few ways to make a screen accurate transforming Skyfire so similarities are likely but coincidental.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    I like Impactor, he looks pretty badass

It's not often that we see a purple Autobot.
    This is one of several things I find striking about Titans Return Alpha Trion. Such a strangely cool toy.