Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

Thumbs up

My Primus, the size on that Jetfire is epic! What a towering giant compared to the others. I'm really impressed they scaled him this way!

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    As a Micromaster fan the inclusion of Countdown and having Omega as his “rocket base” is an ingenious solution. I just have no room for him
    As amazing as he looks, I'm in the same boat, just don't have the room for a titan class figure in my TF space, I instead opted for the MFT Omega Supreme, which is a lot more manageable to display in existing book cases.

Skyfire is an instant purchase for me and I need a Mirage in my collection too.

I need that Omega.. and that Jetfire...

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I need that Omega.. and that Jetfire...
    Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    My Primus, the size on that Jetfire is epic! What a towering giant compared to the others. I'm really impressed they scaled him this way!

I didn't realise how big Jetfire is going to be - he is going to be massive!

Makes you realise how much we need a leader-class Broadside and Sky Lynx. I liked the figures that each of them got in recent years, but was disappointed with the scale. Both characters are way too big to be Voyagers.

Jetfire and Weaponiser Brunt are available for preorder at HLJ. But at $211 including GST for Jetfire, I think I'll wait to see where else Jetfire shows up.

RK has Jetfire listed for $155USD.

The weak AUD (A$1 = approx ¥78 - not factoring in fees - as of today) is affecting the price of goods directly imported from Japan. It started to weaken in January 2018. GST has also added to the cost of imports.

At USD$79.99, one would expect Siege Jetfire to cost between A$119.99 and A$149.99 at a retail outlet in Australia.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    The weak AUD (A$1 = approx ¥78 - not factoring in fees - as of today) is affecting the price of goods directly imported from Japan.
    Garbage - this is Takara blatantly ripping their customers off!!!!

Hasbro have a RRP of $79.99 on Siege Jetfire; Takara have a RRP of $170.22USD - 112% more than the RRP Hasbro have it for!

Stop making excuses for Takara shamelessly ripping their customers off!

I'm thinking that Big W etc may have one of these big boys as their big toy for this years Toy Sale/Event.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm thinking that Big W etc may have one of these big boys as their big toy for this years Toy Sale/Event.
    Imagine if it comes in at $120 before any discounts they might have during the sale.