Thread: WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Actually, for a while I gave up collecting Transformers because the sizes were just too inconsistent.
    But then they appeared to be correcting that error:

There's seven seperate design groups here and the scale is consistent.
    In any case, I don't care about cartoon scale, it's the toy scale that's relevant to me (as shown above).
    Which is why I rejected Siege Skyfire, I wanted a comic accurate Jetfire who should been at the largest end of this range and wasn't.

Regarding Omega Supreme, this is what I consider to be his accurate size:

Slightly taller then a Combiner, but more or less the same size scale group.

The two previous cases that earned my disapproval were Combiner Wars Devastator and Power of the Primes Predaking, since they didn't adhere to the Combiner Wars scale established as a standard by Hasbro.
    Why they chose to ignore their own design methodology is incomprehensible to me.
    And Siege Omega Supreme is just compounding that error further.....

In any case, I'm the one who pays for the toys and if I'm not satisfied, then I'm not spending my money.

The G1 cartoon/comic had a mass-shifting technology, it was quite common for Transformers to shrink or enlarge when they transformed if their alternate mode was a small handheld item.
    What I go by is the non-alt mech mode, since that's fairly consistent (as much as it can be).
    And Megatron hasn't been a handgun for a very long time, he's now a tank.
    Last edited by Tilarta; 1st September 2019 at 11:20 PM.