Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

https://comicbook.com/gear/amp/2019/...igures-hasbro/

New pictures.

Looks like Jetfire is the commander and looks awesome.

Omega is not bad either. Base mode is a bit meh.

SIEGE TITAN OMEGA SUPREME
    Releases: August 1st
    Retail Price: $159.99
    Ages 8 & up
    “This colossal 2-foot scale Titan Class WFC-S29 OMEGA SUPREME figure features a G1-inspired design and converts to AUTOBOT Command Center mode, made up of a tank, rocket, control tower, and defense perimeter. The included MICROMASTER, AUTOBOT COUNTDOWN, fits inside rocket, tank, and control tower, and can ride along the defense perimeter. Includes 6 Fire Blasts accessories to simulate battle effects on figure and Command Center mode. Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON battle to control CYBERTRON. As the AUTOBOT counter-resistance takes on the DECEPTICON resistance army, the unyielding AUTOBOT army captain and city defender, OMEGA SUPREME, lies in wait — the AUTOBOTS last line of defense. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available on HasbroPulse.com and other major retailers.”

SIEGE DELUXE IMPACTOR
    Releases: October 1st
    Retail Price: $19.99
    Ages 8 & up
    “Winner of 2018 Fan Vote, the WFC-S42 AUTOBOT IMPACTOR figure stands at 5.5 inches in robot mode and converts into a CYBERTRONIAN vehicle and comes with 2 weapon accessories: the HP Energon Mineblaster and Trilithium Drill. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes. Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON battle to control CYBERTRON. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available on HasbroPulse.com and other major retailers.”

SIEGE COMMANDER JETFIRE
    Releases: August 1st
    Retail Price: $79.99
    Ages 8 & up
    “The WFC-S28 JETFIRE figure stands at 11 inches in robot mode and converts into a Cybertronian aircraft. JETFIRE figure comes with 2 JF-25 HS Photon Missile Sky Launchers, 2 HS Photon Missiles, 2 JF-15 HP Jetboost Particle Beam Cannon, 2 SF-M2 Radiograph Boosters, Skyshield Aerial Armor, and Skyshield Battle Mask accessories. Use weapon and armor accessories to convert figure to C.O.M.B.A.T. READY mode. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes. JETFIRE has a special feature where Deluxe figures’ (each sold separately, subject to availability) attach to jet mode so fans can imagine them being deployed into battle from above. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available on HasbroPulse.com and other major retailers.”

SIEGE DELUXE MIRAGE
    Releases: October 1st
    Retail Price: $19.99
    Ages 8 & up
    “Winner of 2018 Fan Vote, the WFC-S43 AUTOBOT MIRAGE figure stands at 5.5 inches in robot mode and converts into a CYBERTRONIAN vehicle and comes with 3 weapon accessories: the C-20 Electro-Disruptor Cannon, Distortion Missile, and the W-15 Armor-Piercing Rocket-Dart Launcher. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes. Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON battle to control CYBERTRON. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available on HasbroPulse.com and other major retailers.”
    Last edited by griffin; 7th February 2019 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added mirrored images and details

Weird that Jetfire is described as a Decepticon figure in the article when there’s an Autobot logo on his chest. And it’s totally Skyfire anyway.

I'm really digging Omega. Love that went a slightly different path to the expected tracks on the floor. Mirage looks like a lot of fun to me too.

They are really nailing the cartoon aesthetics with these. I love my classics for being the character with updated looks, but damn if these don't look beautifully G1

I would put my "shut up and take my money" gif here, but I can't find it.

That Jetfire. By Primus he looks awesome. Such a creative way to get both cartoon AND toy accuracy!

I’m a massive jetfire fan, so I’m definitely picking him up
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Jetfire (skyfire) is a beautiful thing to look at. I may cry.

Omega will be same size as metroplex/fort max? If so so keen
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post

Omega will be same size as metroplex/fort max? If so so keen
    Well he will be Titan class so probably. I don't mind if he comes to maybe just their shoulders, like Predaking, since Omega is supposed to be a bit smaller. I'm friggin loving him! He looks great!

I'm loving all these figures. Best CHUG Mirage so far, the Impactor is way better than the Timelines one which in itself was pretty good, Jetfire is fairly good too. I'll be picking them all up.

Omega Supreme looks great in both modes.

I really love my T30 Jetfire, but they have to suck me in again with a cartoon accurate jet mode. God damn.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust