Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MP45 Bumblebee 2.0 (cartoon version)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I will not be even interested in this till is released and clarified on colors.
    This isn’t the first time many got played, I still remember people ordering bluestreak thinking is diaclone colors and came out just silver.

The inconsistency from sources shown definitely is a no for me. It might not be orange but somehow I think it has to do with left over paint of sunstreaker and is that color and not full lemon yellow. < which isn’t bad but I like to see first.

Some interesting facts, even when you google canary yellow or lemon yellow and click on images, we still eventually get that orange color in results. Also I hate the fact that they used the source where is more orange in the cartoon when there are several heaps of instances is yellow. <definitely debatable so is preferences.

I never assume from pictures anymore and this piece isn’t exactly a hot seller.

Bumblebee is up at HLJ for $152 including GST.

https://hlj.com/mp-45-transformers-m...r-2-0-tkt59598

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Some interesting facts, even when you google canary yellow or lemon yellow and click on images, we still eventually get that orange color in results.
    Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    It’ll be canary yellow.

Canary yellow?! That's Australian Gold my friends and don't you fragging forget it!

12th Man rocks!

Chew. Chew for twenty-chew.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Bumblebee is up at HLJ for $152 including GST.

https://hlj.com/mp-45-transformers-m...r-2-0-tkt59598
    So less than $15 less than Cordon then ($137.90 for Bumblebee; $152.12 for Cordon)?

Looks like the theory that the technology jump causes prices to jump and then plateau, just got more than a few holes in it.

I’m with Drifand, I’m not touching this until I see what the final in-hand colour is post-release.

Its been a pretty disappointing 2018-2019 for G1 MPs. Even Hound seems far off into the distance. Looks like a year of MPM’s for me instead.

The more I look at it, the more it's growing on me. The backpack doesn't bother me as much as some who are raging over it, nor does the issue of lemon vs yellow. My only negative would have to be his feet. I wish that somehow they were able to fold them up onto his calves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The more I look at it, the more it's growing on me. The backpack doesn't bother me as much as some who are raging over it, nor does the issue of lemon vs yellow. My only negative would have to be his feet. I wish that somehow they were able to fold them up onto his calves.
    Yeah agreed bud. If they can fix the feet I can ignore the backpack (he's hardly the first MP with an ugly back). Not even fussed about the shade of yellow at all.

I get the feeling that the untidy looking heel spur thing may be due to budget constraints.

As for the shade of yellow, it appears to more closely match the colour of an actual VW Beetle rather than Bumblebee from the cartoon who had a lighter shade of yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Chew. Chew for twenty-chew.
    Ha! Never had you pegged for a The 12th Man fan. Nice!