Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: MP45 Bumblebee 2.0 (cartoon version)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Is this guy still happening? Is discontinued on HLJ, so listing is hidden, and BA just got charged, but not BB...
    Should be getting mine off Robotoyz by the end of the week. It's definitely happening.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Is this guy still happening? Is discontinued on HLJ, so listing is hidden, and BA just got charged, but not BB...
    He is listed at HLJ as in stock at the moment.

I really love the look of him but at $150 I can't justify getting him when I already have a MP Bee and am getting both Black Arachnia and Hound. Hopefully he ends up on sale at some point in the future.

Speaking of BA and Hound, I hope Hound keeps on his release schedule of December. That way I can have him boxed with BA before she automatically ships in 55 days.

Ahhh the old MP-21 Bumblebee. I've always hated it. It doesn't look like BB in either mode. I actually took it out of display long before MP-45 was announced. It's been sitting in its box at the back of the shed for years. Well at least I'm getting good use out of the exo-suit.

My MP-45 is on it's way from Nippon Yasan. The backpack and feet still bug me (pun not intended) but if there's one thing Takara Tomy do well is bring a piece of plastic to life. This has got Bumblebee's warmth and charm oozing out of it. I can't wait to see it in person.

It’s $167 plus shipping from HLJ. Cold day in hell before I pay that for the little guy.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

My doubles were $150 each shipped from Nippon-Yasan since I ordered them together with MP-44. Both are on the way but I have to wait till Christmas to open them. Hope the wait is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    My doubles were $150 each shipped from Nippon-Yasan since I ordered them together with MP-44. Both are on the way but I have to wait till Christmas to open them. Hope the wait is worth it.
    Yeah same, bought a double and worked out to be $150 each. Arrived this morning. I?ve only had a chance to admire the chibi beetle mode.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Ahhh the old MP-21 Bumblebee. I've always hated it. It doesn't look like BB in either mode.

This one has got Bumblebee's warmth and charm oozing out of it. I can't wait to see it in person.
    I'm one of those people that prefers MP's that sacrifice a bit of cartoon accuracy for a great looking/ real-life looking alt-mode. But I must admit I agree with you here, this Bumblebee looks so much better than the last one. Hope to own it one day if it comes down in price. Until then I'll have to make do with the older one I already have.