Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MP-10 Convoy x atmos Nike figures

The Atmos Duck Camo Convoy comes out March 26th, along side the assortment of Duck Camo shoes and clothing (and by the looks of it, a special themed wrap for a particular model of Mercedes-Benz).
    The toy is listed for 19,000yen (plus tax).
    The Atmos news page is here of all the different Atmos products for this release, and images of the Transformers items are mirrored here for when the original site disappears.

I hadn't been paying attention to the release date but was still able to order one now, delivered to my home address.

From the Japanese site, directly to your Australian address?

Normally I would be surprised that it didn't sell out in minutes, and that it wasn't restricted to just Japanese postal addresses... but the current situation must have really dried up potential customers who could afford it at this time.

The price at the moment must have made it bit over AU$300 before shipping. Way too expensive for me, for just the truck cab.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    From the Japanese site, directly to your Australian address?

Normally I would be surprised that it didn't sell out in minutes, and that it wasn't restricted to just Japanese postal addresses... but the current situation must have really dried up potential customers who could afford it at this time.

The price at the moment must have made it bit over AU$300 before shipping. Way too expensive for me, for just the truck cab.
    Yes from the atmos Tokyo site direct to my home address, didn't need to go through a forwarder like Tenso. I had previously set up an account for the Lebron version last year but didn't win the lottery. First time purchase but hopefully it all runs smoothly.

Yes it is surprising that it was much easier to purchase than the last one but yes the economic crisis isn't helping. I also think collectors and scalpers hunted the Lebron version harder because it was Lebron. If this flops you'd have to question whether they do the others they've shown?

Price came to $370 shipped which included sales tax.

Whilst I enjoy the crazy whacky colour scheme, the price is prohibitive.

I'm probably in the minority but I actually prefer if it was on the G1 Convoy/OP mould.