Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Botbots wave 2 and 3

That's almost sneaky... a tiny little number hidden amongst the artwork. At least they have a number on their for those who find them in a store... but it still doesn't help with online ordering of these, as I could buy up 20 of them from Amazon and still end miss out on pack 6, or miss getting enough packs to make up a complete set of 16 Arcade Botbots.
    I'm still waiting on mine to arrive in the mail.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Exactly, do we think there's a chance these turn up in stores here?

Also, wasn't there supposed to be some jumbo book for botbots coming out?

Is that available yet? (off topic I know, apologies)

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Exactly, do we think there's a chance these turn up in stores here?

Also, wasn't there supposed to be some jumbo book for botbots coming out?

Is that available yet? (off topic I know, apologies)
    From here...

-- Botbots Official Sticker Book (500 stickers & data files on 123 Botbots) - 48 pages - September 24th 2019

(I don't know if we will see the Arcade set - it was offered to retailers at Toyfair this year, but with so few stores stocking the regular packs, it doesn't look good)

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thank ya muchly, Griff.

The Hasbro site has updated the Botbots page with the third series figures, including the checklist insert... which has a lot of new moulds and a few new tribes.
    Images mirrored here in case the site isn't accessible.

My 3 packs arrived... and I had a 50-50 chance of getting the perfect pack (6)... but of course I got 2, 3, and 4... so need to cut open 3 and 4 to get all 16. I'll try to sell the rest later in the saleyard.
    I got the SDCC pack today as well, so good and bad for Botbots today.

Just like the earlier Botbots promo box, the third series has been sent out from Hasbro America, and Seibertron have posted up photos... then disappointingly, put it on ebay with a Buy-it-now price that is more than the value of the toys in the promo box (since it was given to them for free, the honourable thing to do would be to give it away for free, like in a competition... at least, that's what I have always done whenever Hasbro or a licensed vendor has sent me something for free to promote that I already had or didn't want).

The outer box looks nice, and inside there are some sheets of paper that let us know that some tribes from series 1 and 2 have been retired (Backpack Bunch, Shed Heads, Techie team), as well as introducing the new tribes in the 3rd series, plus an "early" look at series 4 (I'm guessing that this Promo Box was a little late being sent out, as the third series has been released globally for a couple months, and we are already seeing series 4 in some countries).

TFW2005 also got the promo box, and have posted up their photos, including close ups of some of the individual toys.