Series - Siege
Size/class - Micromaster
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 2
Released here - February 2019
Approximate Size - 6cm
Allegiance - Autobot Rescue Patrol, Decepticon Spy Patrol
Alt-mode - fire engine, police car, panels
Main Features/Gimmicks - Cybertronian Omnifunctional Modular Battlefield Assault Technology System

I'll post photos later, but here are my thoughts on the toys...

RESCUE PATROL

Red Hot (aka Red Heat) is a retool and repaint of Siege Big Shot (aka Top Shot) and unfortunately he's inherited many of the drawbacks of that mould. This is a real shame as G1 Red Hot is honestly one of my favourite of the G1 Micromasters. The ladder isn't as well sculpted as there are no rungs sculpted onto it, but there are those zig-zag side struts so... it does look like a ladder from the sides but not from above. Weird. This is meant to be a Cybertronian mode so if they wanted to make it a long fire extinguishing apparatus rather than a ladder, that's fine, but then don't sculpt in those side struts. It looks like it can't decide whether it's a ladder or not. The ladder also causes the toy to be even more back heavy than Big Shot. The heel struts do help to a degree, but yeah, it's still prone to falling over backwards.

Barricade (aka Stakeout) is a whole new mould and is a nice enough representation of G1 Stakeout. It does pretty much what you expect it to do. It has "POLICE" written on the doors in Autobotese, which is weird as the car mode looks incredibly Earth-like. Yeah, it's officially meant to be Cybertronian police car... a really Earth-like looking Cybertronian police car! I actually wish that they'd just written in English or Japanese or some human language. If you're going to make the vehicle mode look so Earthen then just go all the way. Now the colours have white on the bonnet and doors which does make it look less G1 accurate. I initially thought that it was to make the toy look more like G1 Holy, but on closer inspection it's not. If anything it's Holy's colours reversed, so... Unholy?

SPY PATROL

The weakest of all the Siege Micromaster Patrols. Objectively speaking they are both pretty rubbish toys. The only reason I got them is because of my G1 nostalgia bias, but bias aside these are pretty crap. Their alt modes aren't cassettes but just flat rectangular pizza boxes which apparently clip onto Siege Soundwave as armour panels. Universe/Henkei Ravage craps all over Siege Ravage -- if it were possible for me to buy Laserbeak separately without getting Ravage, I would have. And honestly, the only thing about Laserbeak that appeals to me is the head sculpt, which I must admit is a pretty lame reason to buy this set.

Overall: Rescue Patrol is as good as the other Siege Micromasters, so if you liked those then you'll enjoy these. The Spy Patrol is 5 flavours of rubbish, so unless you're a sadly devoted G1 fanboy like me, just avoid it. And if not, then why are you reading this review? You've probably already made up your mind to buy it.