Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MP-10ASL atmos safari LEBRON version

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Accepted international address.
    Thanks mate

I followed the above steps, but how will I get an email if I never enter it when entering the raffle?

The app does give me a member ID along with my name when I click the member tab after entering the raffle
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    I followed the above steps, but how will I get an email if I never enter it when entering the raffle?

The app does give me a member ID along with my name when I click the member tab after entering the raffle
    The way I did it made me create an account with email, DOB etc before putting in for the lottery. On Android, I clicked the top item in the app when it was on the Convoy and there is a black box on the right saying WEB - I clicked that and it took me to a web page to create an account.

So I just bought one on Yahoo Japan auctions for 33,800 Yen plus shipping and GST. I want doubles so will hopefully secure one in the lottery also but wanted to hedge my bets.

And I only just got home.

After doing the steps above you need to open the front page of the atmos app and click the picture on mp-10asl which should take you to a webpage. You need to register and then select the option for the mp-10asl as well as the shoes (I seemed to need to select shoes and convoy to go in the lottery). After confirming you should get an email to confirm entry.

Bugger, it keeps saying that i have entered something incorrectly on the registration page, but for the life of me I dont know what.

Edit - I got the registration done, but it looks like the rego cutoff time has passed, So i couldnt do anything about shoe sizing for eg. Having said that i registered for the raffle on the app 1st so heres hoping im in
    www.mariokart64.com
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

So I assume no-one got lucky in the lottery? We were meant to be notified by about 12pm Japan time.

So I assume no-one got lucky in the lottery? We were meant to be notified by about 12pm Japan time.
    I haven't heard anything so just went and picked one up of yahoo japan. They have a coupon for the buyee fee too so all up costs about $400 plus shipping. Not too bad I guess. At least I am not after 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I haven't heard anything so just went and picked one up of yahoo japan. They have a coupon for the buyee fee too so all up costs about $400 plus shipping. Not too bad I guess. At least I am not after 2
    Nicely done, yes that's what I did yesterday. Will pick up another one today the same way since they will only get more expensive the longer you leave it. A couple I was looking at yesterday sold for the buy it now price while I was looking at them.

Nicely done, yes that's what I did yesterday. Will pick up another one today the same way since they will only get more expensive the longer you leave it. A couple I was looking at yesterday sold for the buy it now price while I was looking at them.
    Guess this is going to be the process for the other 3 exclusives that come out...

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Guess this is going to be the process for the other 3 exclusives that come out...
    Pretty sure daptodog said the other 3 were a vote but they would be silly not to release all 3. Just like you guys I snagged one of yahoo auctions japan for just under $400